Reviews for Unfinished Business
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is just as great as it is terrifying. And oh god, that picture.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
HOLY S***

One of the best tragedies ever written.

That is all. :O

*Peace Out*
bluetext chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Shit.

(... This was awesome. . )
purplepjs chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Beautifully written and intensely heartbreaking. I applaud you once again, good sir.
CrazyObsessive chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm agreeing with everyone saying "HOLY SHIT!", because that was the first thing that came to my mind when reading this.

Seriously, this was intensely awesome. I loved the last line. Poor Trucy though...her death is very heartbreaking. :(

Fav'd!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Whoa..

That was some intense shit going down there.

This was beautifully written. Seriously. 3 Really.. just... amazing.

Edgeworth wearing jeans XD

Did Maya perform the Spirit Severing Technique at the end or something? o.o

Awesome job. Phoenix and Pearl and Maya didn't die though, right? God, let's just hope Kristoph doesn't come back. And Trucyyyyyy, whyyyy. D: Well, someone has to die xD

I really cannot express how wonderfully this was written. And so poetic, too :P Just... Lovely. Everything was described so well...

And Apollo and Edgeworth's little cameos, Ema feeling a creepy presence in Solitary, all that little stuff is what makes a oneshot great. Finally, the macabre Wright family portrait? XDD Great ending.

Perfect for Halloween. Amazing work 3
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
H-Holy...e-everybody died...

Trucy..P-Pearly...even Maya? o.o

I...NEED to see what happens next x.x
Minmei chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
HOLY. SHIT. This was freaking INTENSE. Being lulled into a sense of false security and then thrust into a chaotic scene...you kind of knew something was going to happen, but you just didn't know WHEN. Great imagery, great twist, and great (albeit deeply unpleasant) way to end the story.