Reviews for All He Wanted
Jolie luv chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
like it
lover9 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
loved it, wish there was more
field innocence chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Aww XD I almost cry when I read this chapter it was cute! Very romantic and sweet. True love there. Wonderful story, love it.
PurplishBlue Heiress chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I Like your story! keep it up!
sasukelover990 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i love everything about but i do want to know what happens next
Diablo's Heir chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
the ending was definitely a "wtf" ending for me. seemed rushed imo.
hinatafan711 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
That was a great ending! I always have trouble thinking about how to end my stories or really even their chapters but this was perfect for your story :)
Lord fran-sama chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Wait..wait ..what... U know this is almost in a category of a one shot...anyway good attempt ..I hope u can continue writing more hinata x sasuke pairings :)
Saki-Hime chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Yay they're together, I liked it. They had to separate for Sasuke to realize his feelings *Slap*.
harley944 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Such a cute ending
XxeverythingnothingxX chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Don't worry, it's a great ending!
field innocence chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This is very sad story. Poor Sasuke, so emotional. I think it's cute and tragic at the same time. I wonder how long will Hinata be gone? And how will Sasuke react to this? Oh this is very interesting! PLease do continue with this work.
chibi beary chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
yah...5 long years for sasuke...why didn't he try to call her up or something? and hinata never dated anyone in the us?
invalid1 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
KYAAAAA! CHAA THAT WAS THE BEST! :) I loved the ending it was so cute.

SENSATIVE SASUKE! *gasp* Only Hinata-chan can do that to him :)
DF-chan chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I really really like it. You know I always thought that SasuSaku will never work out, maybe because Sakura Sakura... well... and Sasuke is Sasuke.

In my imagination their family was like: Sakura is bashing and Sasuke is emotionless like always LOL.

And Hinata, if she and Sasuke interact with each other they could be best friends. You know clan stuff and blunette, weirdo eyes stuff, smth like that. Cause they are similar in their ways.

Lol I wrote some crazy stuff, don't pay attention.

I'll be glad to read more of your works. Good job.