Reviews for NekoFiles
ahh I love this fic so much 3 it's beautifully written and manages to hit all my kinks perfectly... praying for an anniversary halloween updateeee
Usagay-Saan chapter 15 . 9/23
I can't wait for more of the this story! I really like this so thank you for writing it! :)
I hope he gets help from the other two nekos. I thought they were very well written~
Hiari chapter 15 . 8/26
I was so excited to discover that you updated this fic in 2016! Brilliant work, as always.
blackhorse13 chapter 1 . 7/19
i love this fic. and i love your brain for making this story
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 14 . 7/15
Wow, it's been ages! I didn't think you were still writing. As always, I love your work. I'll try and find you on AO3.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 15 . 7/12
Hi! It's been a while :) Thank you for updating! I love the new chapters
Victoriousbeauty chapter 15 . 7/9
2 new chapters! Woooow and here I thought that it was dropped
And I loved how resilient akihiko is having this dilemma... just refreshing hhhhh! Misa kitty you did it
barettachante chapter 15 . 7/8
Oh my goodness! I should check my e-mails more often! My husband just rolled his eyes when I told him that "my author" was back!
So glad to see you posting again! And of course, I love anything and everything you write! Hope to read more soon...and will be checking in on AO3!
Hugs and Kisses!
DandereDaisy chapter 15 . 7/8
Ooohhh... I wonder what Usagi-san has in store for Misa-kitty :D
Your writing style is so lovely to read. You manage to make it sweet and sexy at the same time. I can't wait for more.
Thanks for the update! :)
Don't wanna be a party pooper, but Usagi already told Misaki about his heat in a previous chapter . I re-read the whole thing because it's that good and thought I'd let you know!
Lindeun chapter 15 . 7/8
Dear Sensei,

I was delighted to see the update alert for one of your fics in my inbox. Though my aversion to actually reading any Romantica content (even yours, unfortunately) has only intensified the more I have grown to identify with Akihiko, just knowing that you're still around and doing what you do so well is a source of joy.

I too am still around and, at the behest of reviewers on my old fics, still attempting to write. Life has been hectic and I have had to do a lot of overdue growing up in the last year or so, but more on that elsewhere... This is just a small note I am leaving to let you know you're in my thoughts regularly. I'm glad you appear to be in the frame of mind to update a story as relatively light-hearted as this one, even if it is a Don't Preach fic. Perhaps your persistence will rub off on me at some point and I'll be able to look at my half-finished TCatF chapters eventually.

My apologies for not being able to offer any comments on the actual chapter - but that can be easily remedied with possible further updates for other ships. :P Wishing you the very best in the meantime.

Tentai.t chapter 15 . 7/7
Oh. My. God. What a cLiff hAngEr! Omgomgomg. And Kamijou as a ferocious bottom got me smiling like an idiot again. I can't wait for a chapter about them!

Please don't leave us hanging for too long. *sparkles*

sakura121 chapter 15 . 7/7