Reviews for Death's Beginning
RockLobster8994 chapter 5 . 1/14
Where did this last chapter come from lol? It has no connection to the rest
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
This story is awesome! I wish I could come up with these ideas and write them in a way that actually makes sense!
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
...Deep fried Mars bar? *feels slightly sick* Ew.
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
You mean that he would need the 'Hallows' not 'hollows' right? (small things like that have habit of getting to me) or is it something else?

Also I like what I think the idea behind this is, especially seeing how certain people will react to their 'uncle', though what point in time (for Supernatural) is it.
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is the first time I am really looking forward to a great story. thank you.
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Love love love! Ohhhhh, I love Death, that sassy junk food eating man! :3 update soon please!
smokey054life1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
good story so far looking forward to the next chapter.
House1Nocturne chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I'm happy to see more to this story and I'm now REALLY curious and DYING to know what happens next! This chapter was both interesting and in a way slightly creepy. I HOPE to sere more and keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Interesting.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Excellent chapter. 2,000/10

In the first few chapters, were the two blond and black haired children who were the Creator and Death, supposed to represent Dean and Harry? Either they're hiding as two humans while clones of themselves are out there out representing them each or Harry and Dean are their successors or future selves or they both had the power the project a part of themselves into the past as children but their present selves forgot and they're just now catching up to their present selves?
mattcun chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
plz write more
moosejuice5 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
very nice idea, id like to read more
Bashirisuku chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
demented old bitch!
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
...

This is so epic!
Amonits chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Interesting, so Harry becomes Master of death in the past and he 'befriend' god, and now they are in a new universe? :P