Reviews for It's a Halloween Party
1sunfun chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Good.
Nefarious Matchbox chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Please update! I love the idea
duchessme chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
love the story and the pillar .wish there's more
Millenium Snow chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Sorry i don't have much ideas . the chapter so far was really good though! I wonder what costume Ryomas going to dress up in Update soon please
Layla chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Please update and complete!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Nice but you should up the rating.
animelover4ever69 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Leanne chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I'm glad you haven't forgotten about or abandoned this story! Who's # did Ryo get?! Why is he smug?! I think for the most part you could skip the regulars eating, unless you want someone else to show up during breakfast or something cute/sweet to happen between Tez & Ryo, like Ryo having something on his face and Tez cleaning it off (and possibly eating it but I don't think I could see that happening) Though I could TOTALLY see that happening with especially the golden pair, and maybe Kaidoh & Inui! That'd be hilarious! W/ Inui & Kai! Just think of the cute Viper blushes! Or even Fuji & Kawamura! W/ Fuji being the cleaner! Though I suppose it could go the other way too! Or even Fuji w/ Ryo, to be sadistic & stir up a little trouble/jealousy! Or I could totally see Atobe showing up, maybe just when Tez was about to work up the courage to get whatever food off Ryo's face then he be all like, 'ah Echizen you have something on your face, allow me.' & removing it! DRAMA! Heh. Maybe I'll write more suggestions later but I have to run go do something now. Hopefully you'll update soon.

Leanne
tennisgirl16 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
im curious plz update agian soon
misteriosayuri chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
up date soon
The runt Duchess chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
oooohhhh...me likey me likey me likey! I got *shivers* when Tezuka leaned down to whisper to Echizen...sigh. Please keep working on this if you can! It's definitely worth waiting for. -
Chibi-chan chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Interesting fanfic. I'd love to find out how it ends! Keep up the good work!:)
Rychan6 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
naughty, naughty tezuka, if Fuji found out he will use it a black mail
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012