Reviews for You Can Pick Your Friends
I think you're being a bit harsh on Eliza. She's admittedly a bit on the steely side, but she has good reason to be. I like this story though
Alydia Rackham chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Oooh, I'm kind of sad about Eliza's behavior. I am playing Mary Poppins now, but a few years ago I did play Eliza, and loved her dearly after exploring the depths of her. She does really have a good heart, and she never did strike me as bitter or foul...after all "I'm a good girl, I am." I'm interested to see if you continue this, as I think there's a lot of potential, here...
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Bahaha! This is bloody brilliant! (Oh, dear-excuse me!) Tell me-were you inspired at all by the television special where Julie Andrews has to mediate between Mary Poppins and Eliza, both played by herself? I nearly die laughing every time I watch that! "Saucy old baggage!" "Baggy old sausage!" This is shaping up to be interesting...I see there's another chapter, but I do hope you haven't abandoned it!
I SingOnly4MyAngel chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
This story has brought from my mouth a phrase I didn't even know existed, and that would be "L O freaking L!" I don't why I found this so funny, in reality it's not funny at all, it's really sad! And I'd been thinking about the double Julie Andrews roles too! If you haven't seen it, you should watch this YouTube video, I think it's "Julie Andrews, Eliza Doolittle, and Mary Poppins". It's cute.
Applemaiden chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I really hope you come back to finish this story one day! Eliza's done really well, and I love how she and Mary bounce off of each other, even if it does make me a little sad to see what a hard life they had. Crossing my fingers for an update!
MsEsmeCullen chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I know this is 2 years old but I just found it and loved, very interesting. Wish there was an update ;)
FawkesKerrin chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Awww i wish you would continue this :D I really like the story so far :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Please update soon.
wintmint4 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I really hope you continue this! If you decide to and want help coming up with a plot, feel free to message me. Sorry, I just think this is an awesome story and I'd hate to see it abandonded haha Anyway, great job!
oo Countess D oo chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Please continue soon. I love your writing and this story is extremely interesting. I also like the way you portray Eliza :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2012

Please update! Please!

P.L.E.A.S.E

Pretty please?

ᏢᏝᏋᏘᏱᏋ ᏌᏢᎠᏘᎿᏋ Ꭾ

Update like Mary Poppins' life depends on it! Please!
MoonlightPoppins chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Please update soon... You do not want me to send you a hundred PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE reviews... I have done it before:)

Congrats love the story Bert and Mary are captured perfectly, and I like Eliza.
Bellatrix Boleyn chapter 2 . 1/1/2012