Reviews for The Irritation in the Anthropologist
Loved it ;)
marvelousbones chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Loved it! Go Cards!
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Since I am not a fan of either team (GO RAYS!) I did not care about the series this year. However I thought this was a good story. What a way to end the season. Well written.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
How did I miss this one before? I'm glad Brennan found a way to distract Booth there because I really didn't want to experience the Cardinals winning the World Series again.

I can imagine Brennan would never have imagined she'd be a sports widow, she'd never have even known that existed!
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Cute story! Sorry your team lost... Although I love thhe jersey wearing gnome - too cute!
singer154 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Typical guy! Oh Booth.

And this was totally hot!

And amazing.
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great story :)! Haha great way for Brennan to get Booth's attention from the game ;)
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
First off GO CARDS! Yep the MO at the end of my name is for my beloved home state...Booth was hacking me off so I'm glad he saw the light! Great story!
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh. God. I fucking love you. I don't even know anything about baseball but if the World Series (that's what it's called, right?) sparks this kind of competition between my imaginary friends, than rock the fuck on.

GNOMES. How giant is this gnome that Brennan can steal a jersey from it and wear it? I'm picturing full on child-sized gnomes terrorising their front yard and I love it. Those are going to be the ones to watch out for when the zombiegnomes start poppin' up.

Booth being SUCH a useless boy when it comes to little things like just putting his daughter to bed after Brennan's already done all the work... could've knocked him upside the head with something. Or I would have, if I wasn't giggling to myself. And charmed by him kissing Hadley. I love how well you portrayed Brennan's ultimate disappointment at coming home to yet another baseball game. I probably would've kicked a whole through the screen by that point. And the seduction FAIL that went on for the first couple minutes cracked me up. I like getting to see Booth and Brennan just happy and normal. It just makes me smile. YOU make me smile. I will never forgive twitter for failing on me and making me miss the hijinks that went into this bet, but I'm glad it happened.
wazo29 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
LOL! the gnome! fantastic...i can so see booth with a gnome...i love how you write these two together-the quiet resignation brennan shows to all of his quirks makes me such a fan of hers!...a fabulously fun read...thank you so
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OMG!For being the loser you sure are the winner, because this was an amazing story! Great work, loved it.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
One of my first thoughts was that this gnome must be freaking HUGE! To be wearing a jersey she could also wear. Cause, I also thought it was funny that Booth would by a gnome-sized jersey for his gnome.

Gnome is a word that you can replace with genitalia descriptions and the sentence gets more awesome. P.S. :)

So we're clear, I started this review like three hours ago. it's review night. I like that I felt your pain here, being a sports-widow and all. I get the feeling that if I ever get married, he might be the sports-widow. I'm backwards.

Also, I like that you wrote this. Period. But you know why. :) And I love the name Hadley.

My favorite part: The baby waved and Booth had guiltily torn himself away from the game to pepper exaggerated smooches on his daughter's face and belly. "Goodnight, Baby." He smiled as she giggled in her mother's arms.

Because a good Dad is so freaking hot. ;)
dharmamonkey chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Haha. Very Boothy and very Brennan. I love the gnome :-) He who put a fake rock outside his door would definitely go for the garden gnome. But Hadley? I hope against hope they pick a better name than that.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very cute. Fun.
Baileyjane chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I adore this. Booth is such a guy in this story, and I totally can picture him being like this. And the gnome, with the shirt on it? Absolute win.

My favourite line of all?

"There was a time when Brennan would have found the idea that she could miss someone she saw everyday ridiculous, but now she knew better." It's so apt, it sums up so perfectly how Brennan has changed. Loved it.