Reviews for Open the Sky for Me Now
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 9/17
Fucking Quinn trying to weasel her way back with Finn. Ugh! I hate her so much. Story was beautifully tragic. The end was a bit abrupt but brilliant as always. You need to write more Finchel
Hono the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Good golly gee, YOUR ENDINGS. I love them and they're perfect BUT THEY'RE SO SUDDEN! Haha you a brilliant. (:
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This story was great!
kelli.s.jackson chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wonderful story! I laughed and cried. Great job!
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Aww I wish he could have remembered everything, but this was so good! I loved it!
Reesha Queen chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i love love love this story so much and idk i would love if you wrote more finchel stories where Finn lost his memory but gets it back :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Just rereading this and almost crying at the last scene. Oh Finchel, you'll never be the same again.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So sweet! I loved the last scene, of all the memories to remember, that one was a good one.
finchel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
oh, lovely. it made me cry and I just loved it. Even though finn loses his memory and everything it's still currently better than the finchel status on the show. brochel sucks. haha ugghh, i just want finchel to get back together! and I'm so excited for the episode where they do, I hope it's like a really epic reunion. awesome job with this story! loved it!
ValMarie510 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wonderful story
GleeQueen16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I literally just cried like a baby during this. I wish it never ended:( lol but SOO good
elfsh chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i'm crying...
heyitslennon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love this story!
reader chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
that was amazing! it really was. My heart broke for rachel in the beginning/middle. I was so happy when he remembered something. It was perfect! finchel forever. i love this fanfic.