Reviews for Three Seconds
fanfic reader chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
if you do decide to make a sequel please have shiro master all the skills/spells he currently has and gained from archer has and please make him learn and master more magecraft that he can use even with his unique element and origin of sword e.g bounded fields, alchemy, runes, non elemental magecraft, formalcraft,witchcraft.
some of the types of magecraft and a description of what they can do can be found on the fate stay night wiki
fanfic reader chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
since this archer is shiro from UBW route and still has rin's magic crest does that mean when shiro stabbed archer with that dagger he gained rin's magic crest and can shiro use it, e.g the spells in the crest.
fanfic reader chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
since rin's servant uses a dagger to absorb illya's magic circuits and then shiro uses the same dagger on rin's servant and gaines everything CG EMIYA has and everything rin's servant gained from illya, since that means that sakura will absorb the servants instead and become dark sakura, you could make it so that shiro gaines the full set of memories from all the servants illya would have absorbed if she was still alive. The things he could gain from having a full set memories from all the servants who have been absorbed are battle experience, all the weapons and items they have seen and wielded themselves being perfect being perfectly recoded in to shiro's blade works, Their knowledge on magecraft and other things.

a way you could have this happen is since rin's servant
stabbed illya with that dagger, and absorbed illya's magic circuit or circuits which were modified, to hold the copies of the servants when they were defeated, and since shiro stabbed CG EMIYA with the same dagger, and gained almost CG EMIYA has and gained from stabbing illya, you could make so shiro having the magic circuits of illya who was supposed to be the lesser grail, has resulted him in having a strong enough connection with sakura who is now having the servants absorbed into her that allowes shiro to absorb the full memories of each servant that has died. A reason you could use for him not being corrupted by angra mainyu, not receiving negative affects as well as not knowing about what has happened to sakura is because of avalon which is sealed with in shiro will prevent this and since saber is with him avalon work ate a higher level since she is it's originally wielded it.

sorry for rambling on
please continue to write this fanfic (puppy god eyes)
Cefaye chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Kyaaaaa d'awww, Saber so tsun!

Also it's Caster not Castor.
Cefaye chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Ok, I finished this chapter and I'm not mad any more. Good job! Sorry about before!
Cefaye chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY ONE EXCEPT FOR SABER TO USE EXCALIBUR. WHY? BECAUSE ONLY SHE HAS ENOUGH PRANA. ARCHER CAN TRY TO TRACE EXCALIBUR BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO TRACE IT AT IT'S FULL POWER. THIS FIC WAS REALLY GOOD BUT MAKING ARCHER USE EXCALIBUR IS BLASPHEMY. GOOD BYE. CORRECTION:BAD BYE.
Uraharaisgod chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
...what? Archer really snapped that badly? Your pushing the limits of believability, especially since in canon Ilya was the ONLY person he could never bring himself to kill, its intrinsically implied Ilya was a heavy part of Archer's life.

Hell, he left Rin in a position to be raped by Shinji in UBW, he's more attached to his sister than Rin, if Lancer hadn't joined up with Shirou, Rin would have been dead with Archer not giving a sht...

I just can't see Archer being capable of this, even if he went insane he wouldn't stoop to that level. I'd sooner see him *save* her after Berserkers demise, then subvert her mentally into accepting him as her new Servant, and helping him torture Shirou to insanity (She'd be more than happy to help, especially since at this point in time she never saw any of Shirou's redeeming features, she just desires to kill him).

Surely it would doubly kill Shirou to have his own sister be part of murdering everything he valued? Of knowing just what a magnificent bastard Archer was in doing that? Just killing her before Shirou even knows who or what she is purely for Prana...kinda seems a massive waste...
antitsundereblackjackofnerdifa chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Please continue on!
coronadomontes chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
un fanfic impresionante ojala haya mas capĂ­tulos
Mage of Hope chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
The prologue was very good...the rest...not as good as I would have liked.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
fascinating. I look forward to MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR RRRRRR
chronodekar chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I feel that you are rushing events here. Could be just me though.

chronodekar chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
... And now you've disappointed me. WHY have these silly dream sequences in the first place? Sure, they boost Shirou's basic stats, but I don't think "fit" into the story at this time.

chronodekar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
THIS is SOME introduction !

WOW. You've got my attention.