Reviews for Oblivious
I don't normally leave comments but I'm annoyed at that reviewer who said the story was pointless. It's one of my favorites and I'm hoping that with a little encouragement, you'll write a sequel?
Cartlin chapter 1 . 5/28
No, it was rather pointless. And Philip is a complete ass. A bigamist, who apparently didn't love the mother of his child either.
v chapter 1 . 1/16
Lovely
hidez chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
What a lovely, yet sad story.
staupe chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
sad but great
ALurker chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, that was one of the best short stories I have ever read!
Erin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow. That was so good. You totally caught me offguard with the ending. I would love to read a sequel where Ezra confronts Maude.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my goodness what a GREAT story! I feel so sorry for Philip that he didn't get to talk to Ezra more. How SAD! I'd also like to be a fly on the wall when Ezra next sees his mother. Oh boy, it's gonna hit the fan, ins't it? *sigh*

Did Masie and Philip have children? Does Ezra have a little sister or brother roaming around the world somewhere? Philip didn't have time to tell him one way or another. If the answer to that question is yes, will they come to Four Corners in your next story? *hopeful look*
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Most excellent! But he really did need a chance to talk to his son.
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Soooo sad that I cried
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
You fooled me. As it got to the point where we realized the couple were the 'bad guys' I thought Phillip would be shot saving Ezra, then you brilliantly deflected me with Ezra's injury. I had no idea Phillip had died as well. G Good job. I enjoyed this story. I liked the twists and turns. Very entertaining.
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
SQUEEE! I am so proud of you girl!. Awesome story, nice twist at the end. You really are a great writer ya know. :points finger: There has always been a void in Ezra's story (in reguards to his dad) and this fills it nicely.

CC
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Nice twist. Took me a while, but you pulled it off most excellently.
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Fabulous! :D
R.I.Peace chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nicely done! It was sad, but I don't think I've ever read anyone's take on what happened to Ezra's father. Adding this one to my favorites.