Reviews for World's About to Break
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gosh, I would love you forever if you decided to continue this and make it into a series of some sort. Please? Please? Please? It's so amazing.
Luscious Lumberjack chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
how the fuck had i not seen this before? omfg

let me just start by saying how much i love marvel superheroes and jagan, and you found a way to mash it together and omfasdfjaks;dlfj i love you.

but the images of james as captain america i can't even begin to tell you how much i had a hard time watching the movie with chris evans as captain america but with james? i would pants and stuff... u_u

and i think logan is perfect for iron man, honestly. he's sarcastic, a genius, a philanthropist, extraordinaire and logan just fits the description. this was sickeningly cute. i love how james tells logan to call him by his name when they're alone :3

james is so adorable getting jealous over a suit omfg

and i love how you hinted at the smut you wrote yesterday.

loving logan's height because he can kiss him properly? fjaskdlf;ajdflajfajkdjf;ajljfa

you're playing with me offsdaf

the kiss was so sweet and i saw it all in my head and it made grin like an idiot. james and logan are just otp for life. perfect.

and kendall as nick fury? I WAS HEAVING OMFG i can see him with the eye patch and the black suit and jacket and unf. you should really continue in this universe jfaskldjfk;ak

i loved it
joyousbrokenthing chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
how had i not read this before? AND WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE REVIEWS? OMG I LOVE THIS.

Logan as Iron Man and James as Captain America? I ship that SO hard. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. You should really think about expanding this. aldfjaldfjalfj.

Also, I tried to review Over and Out again to ask for part 2 but I'm only allowed one review per chapter so um, cough cough nudge nudge wink wink. Forever waiting on that one.
TidusGT chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
awesome story! combining Iron Man with BTR!
squoctobird chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Omg. I am so glad that you posted this here also. I was trying to figure out a way to save it forever.

I love everything about this. The fact that you still had Logan be a doctor made me squee. And the jokes about being taller in the suit! Gah. All of this is perfect. I love it so much!

And the image of Kendall as Nick Fury is hot. All in black with that eye patch? Unf.

A full legit fic would be a dream come true... or even another drabble at some point. I'll bribe you? Ha.

Thanks so much for this.