Reviews for For Gentlemen Only
SuicideToaster chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Ok, firstly, I got addicted to this fanfic and could not stop reading it until I enevidably reached the end.

Secondly, i love how u drew things out, because I'm most fanfics they just straight to , "I love you" and sex and blah blah blah

It's absolutly amazing :D
Island of Flightless Birds chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Would like to know what happens in the future but I loved the way you ended it. I think that this shows that the truest relationships stick through no matter what.
Sunshine-aki chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
I think you should do a sequel about them in college!
bluesnow chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
this was so good but now that its over Im kind sad. I most admit I did feel sorry for millie, even though she was a bitch for sending those notes. but anyway this was simply amazing.
vanroku chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Okay, yeah. I love this fic a lot. I absolutely adore it. I thought the way you characterized everyone was perfect and how you paced the romance (no matter how frustrating) was a nice contrast compared to the stories that just jump right into it.

I'm not really good at reviewing, but when I read a fic this great, I almost feel obligated to. Hope to see more Stan/Craig stuff from you soon :)
Berebescu bazagra chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Aaaaah, that part in the middle almost made me want to cry! I swear, this fanfic is amazing. I can't wait to read the last chapter, even though I should be studying for exams...

Anyways, thank you for the amazing read so far! Take care and until next time!
afancydevil chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Can I just say this is probably my favourite South Park fic ever. Your characterization is great, and I really love the way you have made Stan and Craig's relationship seem so natural. Can't wait for the last chapter, but I am going to be sad when it's all over.
Eerily chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Oh god. This whole story... It's just so unbelievably perfect in every way! The support Craig and Stan got from their friends made me a big ooey gooey mess of happy emotion! It makes me want to draw you fanart forever and ever and ever ;~;

Stan said it! He finally said it! And after he kissed Craig infront of everyone! This is so amazing! I'm really curious who Craig's secret admirer is, she seems rather pushy and mean. I like that, it adds drama to the whole situation and I love that! The whole ordeal with them and the prom hit home with me as well. I'm gay and I don't know how I would react if someone told me I couldn't enjoy prom with my girlfriend. I would be absolutely furious and I am so happy with their friends alternative idea :)

I just have to say, this is perfect and I'm sad to know the last chapter is coming up, but I can always come back and re-read it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
bluesnow chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
awww stan and craig are soooo cute together keep up with the awesome cant wait for more
Eerily chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Oh god! I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next one! Stan reminds me so much of myself in relationships lol
Flufffluff chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
D'aaaw what nice fluff. Damn, you make me wish I had a boyfriend for the first time in like a year lol
butterntoast chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
i really love this story and really think its cute how craig is starting to finally acknowledge his feelings for stan cant wait for the next chapter
ObanesHarvest chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I LOVE this story with everything I have! It's so well written and I just melt into it! Can't wait for the next chapter
SerpahHerp chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Omg, just "okay"? I would be flamming mad if told the guy I like that I like him and he just said okay lol

But aah the seed of the Craig and Stan's relationship has been sprouted and it's growing beautifully. Beautifly and slow! Why must this story be so amazing yet so mean to impatient people! I hope I see a update soon. Amazing word choice, and a fenominal pace to the story it feels like a real relationship, which most fic writes seem to jump into
Eerily chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
You have Bo idea how much I love this story. It's extremely cute and fun to read, but it's not to gushy and their relationship is real and believable. I absolutely love this and I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for tHe next chapter.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »