Reviews for Truth Be Told
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
caffrey girl: It was a pleasure reading it :-)
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
HaHAH face those alcoholism traits Dean's been showing! Thanks for having a scene where Sam mans up and confronts Dean about it. It was such a self-destructive thing, only for it to be forgotten in the 8th season. Also love Dean's thinking in this story. How he accepts blame, but he still remembers all the hurt he's felt from Sam's lies. Great ties.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
this was really good! :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Great little certainly COULD have happened that way, and THIS line...OMG...can we somehow send it to present day S-8 Sam? You'd think they have LEARNED this by now...but Noooo...

"From now on, no matter what happens, we tell each other," Sam stated, the intensity of his feelings on this topic making his tone hard. "No more secrets or lies. Because the list of bad shit that happens when we're not honest with each other is already too long."
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hahah good one sammy, drinking part always gets to dean
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awww crap you made me cry! This was TO PERFECT! I LOVE.. LOVE LOVE the way you mirrored Sam's actions from Season 4 against Dean's actions from Season 7 SOOO PERFECT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is great! You have such a remarkable talent for writing. :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Another lovely piece. :D

Really wish things had gone more like this and we had gotten this kind of scene in the show too.

Great job! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Dean has been drinking crazy in season 7.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Well, how's that for a welcome home present ;) Lots of fun drabbles, a very long story and this one-shot. Haven't really found the time to read your story yet, but I just couldn't wait to read this one now that I had some time ;D

ANd I'm glad I did, as I knew I would be, because I haven't read a bad story from your hand ;D

Loved how you worked out the paralells between this situation and what had happened before...and that Dean finally saw it. And how they reconciled again, that was really sweet ;D

I must say, from the way Dean is acting in the series, I really feel the need to punch him sometimes, tell him to get his head out of his ***, if you know what I mean. Telling Sam you trust him and than kill Amy behind his about low...

Well anyways, never mind my ranting ;P

I hope I'll soon will find the time to start on the longer story! Really liked the drabbles too by the way, but yeah...way too
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
*"If I have to stay grounded in reality, then so do you.*

I love this line. It's so perfect for them. This is a great way for them to deal with it and shows how their past experiences have given them both growth.
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Poor Sam and Dean, they never seem to get a period, or even a day, free of angst.

The only good thing about angst however, is that it gives the boys the opportunity to make up afterwards, which in the case of your story, is so sweetly done.

Keep giving us these lovely brotherly moments :-)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great story and I hope the writers get it right. You sure did. I hope it works out. But it the writer don't do it right I know where I can come to to read the why it should be done. Please keep up the great work.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This would certainly be my preferred way of resolving this issue. Wish the writers would have asked you to contribute to the next episode instead of doing what the did. I've seen the preview you posted. Anyway, seeing Dean remember how Sam reacted when the table was turned and how he himself felt and learning from the experience was something I certainly would like to see. It seems to me like in the show the always make the same mistakes again and again, like they are not able to learn, especially Dean. I especially enjoyed the talk between the brothers and how it ended with a resolution and Dean's promise not to drink. I appreciated that one more than anything. Great job! Hugs, Vonnie
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011