Reviews for Harry Potter and the Second Chance
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 8 . 3/18
Your story is great ! I just wish for Harry to do more damage in his rage ... Because isn't he supposed to be a little boy in the eyes of others? He can make a tantrum without being discovered you know :$ well I think '
foxee-chik chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Ashlin Raine chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I hope you update this story again. I would really like to find out just how things will change for Harry.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 78,319.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
geetac chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I like the chapter
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I'm all for Remus!
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Interesting...very cool!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
C) deffintly with huffleouff to upset dumbles
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
A) throw him in prison
Ice Dragon of the West chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
i think it should be Remus or Bones.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
i tthink harry should meet the malfoys and draco (harry
/draco 4eva)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Hey can you update quick please
rmw8855 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I have enjoyed reading your story so far and I can already imagine some of the places you are going with it ;) I can't wait to read more. I hope you find the time / inspiration to continue
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
please continue
LittleOne94 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
you better update quickly! this story is too awesome to wait!