Reviews for Song of Stone
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 18h
This is a great idea! If you are going to continue a one hot, it should be this one. What happens when people find out about the Earth-bending fire prince in a world where the Fire Nation is trying to eliminate all the water- , earth- , and air-benders? Surely the Fire Nation would try to kill him at least out of principle, right?
Skyray chapter 1 . 5/31
Ohhh very interesting plot premise :3
I'd certainly want to see if/how they find out about it in the end!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/19
This is such a cool idea. I wish you'd continued it or something because I'd totally read a longer story like this. (Reminds me of the idea I had of Zuko getting born an air bender (like those random air benders started to be born after Aang saved the day) and using air to feed flames and fake like he's a fire bender.)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/6
That was good
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh... This was so sad (
AnatheDeath chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wow. I really like your style of writing. It's so open and at the same time very concise. Your work never fails to keep my attention, no matter how many times I read it :) Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Really well written, I hope someone takes this idea and writes it out.
Starsilver chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
The last couple lines have a sort of creepy implication, but still a well written and fun piece. That would certainly explain his exile.
Ray The Red chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This should be a thing, a god to honest thing. I mean, how awesome would that be, not to mention the whole new dimension of family drama, hate and all that jazz. Yes, I would not mind seeing more of this. Not at all.
Ellle du Vent chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh, brilliant! Will there be more of this AU? (It'd be awesome!) ;)
Elise chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Yay! Very cool one-shot. :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Would you consider expanding this story? I've only read stories where Zuko is secretly a waterbender or duel-bender, and sometimes airbender, but NEVER an earthbender. This is unique twist, especially when not even Iroh knows.
Only the Earth.
This is different, and amazing. The way you capture Zuko (curioussilentironicsarcasticsaddisappointed) is amazing, when Zuko hasn't even said a word.
For actions (and lack of thereof) speak more.

—Rayne
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Zuko...!

This is brilliant. Right now I have that kind of smile that just starts way down in your lungs and then bubbles up through your throat and makes you laugh.
/Very/ well done.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
wow, this was awesome! :D
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
In which Zuko makes a darn good sneaky little shadow in the mask of the Blue Spirit more than he had been in canon.