Reviews for Song of Stone
Everything's Relative chapter 1 . 7/15
I wish there was a like button that let me hit more than one time
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 4/24
EYYYYYYYYY this is totally awesome! I think I would have a heart attack if he got to meet up with Toph and Earthbend! Brilliant writing :}
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 3/1
This seems like it would make a good full length story. You don't have to write said story, but please think about it.
love it
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 2/12
*Blubbers in awe/joy* ooooooooooooooh this sounds so very interesting!
It would be interesting to see.a multi chapter fic like this one
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
wish I could find more fic's along this line. your prose is gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Zuko as an earthbender? That's an interesting idea, and I haven't seen anyone try it yet, though you write it so well that I wouldn't mind seeing how that detail affects the rest of the series :)
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I really want a full AU of this. I know you tend to shorter, drabbly stuff, but if you ever do get the urge, or if someone adopts the plot bunny . . . I WANTS it, precious.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Oooo! Idea~! Combine this with Toph staying at the Bei-Fong manor and getting along better with her parents, and it turns the story on its head! Well done, Azar, I love it!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Nicely done. I was wondering if it was going to be earth or wind. Earth it seems.
Evani chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Seeing Zuko as an earthbender is a little dificult, because he is Fire, but I think you did this brilliantly. Thank you for writing this, it was a lovely read
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is a great idea! If you are going to continue a one hot, it should be this one. What happens when people find out about the Earth-bending fire prince in a world where the Fire Nation is trying to eliminate all the water- , earth- , and air-benders? Surely the Fire Nation would try to kill him at least out of principle, right?
Skyray chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Ohhh very interesting plot premise :3
I'd certainly want to see if/how they find out about it in the end!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is such a cool idea. I wish you'd continued it or something because I'd totally read a longer story like this. (Reminds me of the idea I had of Zuko getting born an air bender (like those random air benders started to be born after Aang saved the day) and using air to feed flames and fake like he's a fire bender.)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »