Reviews for Dying to Love
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 4/4
Knock knock knock...anybody still here? I freakin' loved this story! Loved it! ;o) Fantastic!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 1/29
Loved it:)
Twilight 2008 1991 chapter 1 . 1/23
I loved this story can't wait to read more of ur story's
Zxanath chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
So I am reading this the evening after Halloween an had a great time doing it. You guys rock thanks - Xanath
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was great! I loved it.
Duvi chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is my favorite one shot story! I forgot I read it a while ago. I love it so much. It's hard to read a one shot and leave feeling completely satisfies. I always finish reading and feel like there could be more. This one is just perfect.
mamaruti chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Great fic :-)
sissyb chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was a crazy good story, I loved every word of it! Great job!
ksw3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed reading thie O/S a lot. I usually don't read them as I like to dive into characters much more. This was perfect. You got involved with each of them, brought angst and emotion to them quickly and tied it all up for us. Thank you for Sharon. Protection plan was the first of your Fics I read. I will be checking out some if your other work. Thanks again for sharing!
Cina's chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love your Halloween one-shots they are the best.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was a very enjoyable story! Loved the plot and story line... Great job!
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You are awesome writter.
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The ending had me laughing...and the rest was good too ;)
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That has to be one of the best one-shots I have read in a while! Amazing plot! Had me on the edge of my seat! Well done!
randomfan17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved this one! Strange plot but very cool read for all the craziness going on.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »