Reviews for Hands On History
Erynn Pronter chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Okay! Really looking forward to reading the rest!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Very good story... So very original and captivating :)
I truly enjoyed it. Thank you VERY much for sharing it with us... Cecile
Beanie Cullen chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories! I adore them and look forward to the sequel to Evermore Experience.

Cheers!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
10/11/13 - couldn't stop reading / thank you / love your storyline /
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
10/10/13 - just found this / love it so far / thanks for not feeling a need to use foul language every other word
cuteascherries chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
: ) :)
Debby-1957 chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
This was an excellent final chapter! Everything tied up nicely and Edward and Bella happily together. The idea of future adventures is extremely intriguing! I would love to read another one.

With this review, I have actually folllowed and reviewed a story from beginning to end. Yeah!

I checked my review of the previous chapter and thought it was too brief, so here is more: The title of the chapter was very, very, very funny! The puzzle of the old-fashioned clothing was also very humorous. I liked how Edward carefully undid the buttons because Bella said she wasn't so good with a needle!

I tend to be embarrassed when there’s detail, but I always appreciate when love and affection are thoroughly combined with the physical expression of it. Bella wanted things to be perfect because it was Edward. But I love how Edward expressed it, that it’s already perfect because it’s with the right person.

“But he knew one thing that she didn't. Every moment with Bella felt perfect even when things were not going the right way because he was with her.”

Also, I’m really looking forward to more of the ‘Evermore Experience”! In a way, it’s nice to have a completed story posted. I read the Twilight books in March of 2009, so they were complete. I think I would have died if I’d had to wait for the books as they came out! Good heavens! Perish the thought! But, I sympathize with an author wanting encouragement and feedback as she goes along. So I have mixed feelings.

It’s good to hear that your house changing is just about complete. What a relief!

Thanks again for your story!
LAB1 chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Cute story!
tululah chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
So unique and interesting. I love your originality. I also read Evermore Experience. I hate to leave this story, would love more insight into Eric's motive for preventing the birth. Also would have loved to witness the showdown. Thanks, hope Edward and Bella have more adventures.
tululah chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I speculate that Eric is Alaric and Marie is his lost love that fell for another. He must be magical and caused their disappearance for revenge.
1853kaz chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Just a jump to the left indeed! What an awakening! You'd be mad you didn't remember the good bits, I imagine :)
1853kaz chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I wonder if Jessica will be less than impressed with mike's boyish charm? :)
1853kaz chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
They are very cute nerds :)
1853kaz chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Liking the characterisations. :)
1853kaz chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Curiouser and curiouser :)
682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »