Reviews for Hands On History
MMOBB chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Thank you so much for finishing this wonderful story! Especially given the epic 4 months you've had. I so enjoyed this story and look forward to re-reading it very soon! Looking forward to EE, whenever you are able to finish it. Good luck with the unpacking and the new school year.
DazzlinSparkle05 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Loved this!
Lahragal chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Loved this story and so excited to see how it played out.
boo1414 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Loved this story...love everything you write! Wonderful stuff!
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I loved it really loved it its so different and the story keeps you sucked in I am sad to see it end but I am happy for more from you thank you for all of it
mamacat20 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I can't wait to see if you post an epi. A future shot of what this crazy group would produce would be awesome.
edwardnbella4eva70 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I loved being on this adventure with you. Thanks for writing it, and I'm looking forward to your next tale :-)
katmom chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Thank you for sharing with us!

This was a grand adventure!

Have now added it to my Completed Community!

Would love to see these two go on further adventures.

Kathie
debslmac chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
:) loved this story
Holidai chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
What a beautiful ending! I am so glad Bella chose for them to remember, her reasoning was spot-on! I have just adored this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us. If you write no epilogue, it will be perfect ending here.
Cockerspanmom chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
It was worth the wait. Thank you. I hope things are better for you and your family. Take care and many blessings!
nebfan51 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
WOW...you have been a very busy lady! THANK YOU for sharing this lovely story :)
Melolabel chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Great conclusion!
fuz chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
A beautiful ending
A lovely story.
Thank you.
gadberry1 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
charming. thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you so much. I look forward to the EE sequel. Let's hope your RL slows down just a bit...
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »