Reviews for Hands On History
mountainlion718 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
great job! can't wait for the Evermore sequel!
DutchGirl01 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
This was an amazing ending for an outstanding story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
kayla711 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
I thoroughly enjoy your writing. Often, the suspension of disbelief is tough for me, but you make it fun and interesting. Thank you for sharing!
gabby1017 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
ooo Sequel... music to my ears... Loved the ending... nothing like a proposal to bring a smile to one's face.
dinotopian chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Thank you!
MMOBB chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Thank you so much for finishing this wonderful story! Especially given the epic 4 months you've had. I so enjoyed this story and look forward to re-reading it very soon! Looking forward to EE, whenever you are able to finish it. Good luck with the unpacking and the new school year.
DazzlinSparkle05 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Loved this!
Lahragal chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Loved this story and so excited to see how it played out.
boo1414 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Loved this story...love everything you write! Wonderful stuff!
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I loved it really loved it its so different and the story keeps you sucked in I am sad to see it end but I am happy for more from you thank you for all of it
mamacat20 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I can't wait to see if you post an epi. A future shot of what this crazy group would produce would be awesome.
edwardnbella4eva70 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I loved being on this adventure with you. Thanks for writing it, and I'm looking forward to your next tale :-)
katmom chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Thank you for sharing with us!

This was a grand adventure!

Have now added it to my Completed Community!

Would love to see these two go on further adventures.

Kathie
debslmac chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
:) loved this story
Holidai chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
What a beautiful ending! I am so glad Bella chose for them to remember, her reasoning was spot-on! I have just adored this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us. If you write no epilogue, it will be perfect ending here.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »