Reviews for Hands On History

HAHA! This looks really good! I'm looking forward to more
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great start.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Excellent start! I've never started reading a story when it's just beginning. I loved Evermore Experience, so I signed up for author notices. Usually it's difficult to wait for updates, but it's worth it for a good story, and I understand about Real Life. I liked the bit about signing away the rights to name her firstborn. I always enjoy subtle humor! Thanks and good luck.
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hmm... another interesting adventure you seem to have here. I can't wait to see where this goes!

~Jess
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
bwahahahaha! Bella gets the last word. This is going to be a fabulous journey. In your masterful hands, I just know that it will be EPIC. Can't wait to get to know Bella, Edward, Maggie, and Sweetie more. They are already so colorful and well drawn. :) ~Jen
voyanisen chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
What a wonderful introduction to your story. The supernatural aspect was very intriguing, and there is a quirky quality that made me smile. Thank you!
t17381 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
yay! so glad to see u again! look forward to reading more! love it!
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A great beginning. I can't wait to read more. I love paranormal stories and I am looking forward to learning more of these characters.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I'm loving this already. A frazzled Edward is just too just. Nice to see that someone besides Bella can be overcome with word vomit. Looking forward to the next update.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This looks like SO much fun - really looking forward to it!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I just love the way you write! This is gonna be a fun one. :)
TLammy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Was so very happy to learn you have a new story. I like the start. Love the names you chose for your Other Characters. Can't wait to learn the story behind Maggie's ;) Look forward to more.
sagajunkie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I am so excited for your new story. Loved EE and wait for more of this . Also happen to love Maggies very 'colorful' name. Purple's and Green's. Always entertaining. Welcome back.
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Looks mighty interesting so far... I'm reading.
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »