Reviews for Hands On History
staceleo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
A fabulous start to what I can tell is going to be another fabulous story by you! What a terrific way for Bella and Edward to meet. He definitely got a surprise! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A fun and intriguing start. Can't wait to see where it goes.
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
What a fabulous start. Can't wait for more.
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
LOVE!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh! I loved this :) A strong Bella, which I love. I bet the banter will be great. And I wonder where all this magic will come from, and from who.

A lovely read.

HAHA! This looks really good! I'm looking forward to more
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great start.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Excellent start! I've never started reading a story when it's just beginning. I loved Evermore Experience, so I signed up for author notices. Usually it's difficult to wait for updates, but it's worth it for a good story, and I understand about Real Life. I liked the bit about signing away the rights to name her firstborn. I always enjoy subtle humor! Thanks and good luck.
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hmm... another interesting adventure you seem to have here. I can't wait to see where this goes!

~Jess
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
bwahahahaha! Bella gets the last word. This is going to be a fabulous journey. In your masterful hands, I just know that it will be EPIC. Can't wait to get to know Bella, Edward, Maggie, and Sweetie more. They are already so colorful and well drawn. :) ~Jen
voyanisen chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
What a wonderful introduction to your story. The supernatural aspect was very intriguing, and there is a quirky quality that made me smile. Thank you!
t17381 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
yay! so glad to see u again! look forward to reading more! love it!
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A great beginning. I can't wait to read more. I love paranormal stories and I am looking forward to learning more of these characters.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I'm loving this already. A frazzled Edward is just too just. Nice to see that someone besides Bella can be overcome with word vomit. Looking forward to the next update.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »