Reviews for Haru
alitheawkward chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was wonderful. Well-written and well-paced. I cried at the end.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Love, love love this. You are a fantastic writer, thank you for sharing your gift.
leralonde chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Thank you for keeping with the Halloween tradition of a new spooky story. That Helegui was showing his colors even then. It was so sad when the voices were heard asking, "Where are the rest of them?" It was such a treat to hear from you again. We are always grateful.
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is another great Halloween-Story of yours: the scary aspect is well worked in, but is just part of the whole tale in the view of the very sad background of the tale. And I get the feeling that Helegui really is a rather unfavorable character - his high-handedness is rather counterproductive, given the fact that he learns of a potential threat. In any case, this is another well-working addition to your story-verse - I love the way each story adds light and "flesh" to your recurring characters. Well done!
Certh chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Simply beautiful.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a charming story about a grandfather's last gift to his granddaughter. Not at all scary, but sad...
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Great story! I just love all your texts. Thanks for sharing it.
Jebb chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
An absolutely beautiful story so appropriate for the season thank you
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Excellent! I just adore these Halloween treats you give Iggy every year and this is no exception. :) Thanks for sharing with the rest of us as well!