Reviews for Til Death
A Person chapter 1 . 7/15
Hey what no I...um got pumpkin juice in my eye yeah! That's it pumpkin juice ahhh never mind I'm just gonna sit in a corner balling my eyes out but seriously great story.
maraudork chapter 1 . 2/7
THIS DESERVE MORE LIKES WTF
maraudork chapter 1 . 2/7
IM JUMPING OFF A CLIFF
ShatteredIce18 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oooh, that was both sad and cool! I love the way you wrote it at the end, it was just beautiful. And the letters were sweet yet still in character. Wonderful job!
mypatronusisahorcrux chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
BRB crying. This was beautiful 3
Mentathial chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
awww... this was so sweet and so beautiful and so perfect...it was wonderful. I don't have words to express how amazing this is.
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
That honestly just made me cry. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I'm sobbing into my pillow at this precise moment. Why do people have to live such short lives?!
yespadfoot chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
wow im about to cry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This actually made me cry. Lily and james are my otp and this is truly beautiful. They really did die to young.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
*sobs hysterically*
crosslight chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I can't see that well now because this water has decided to appear in my eyes
talsibalsi7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"i wouldn't trade any of our firsts nor any of our lasts for all the time in the world."
BEAUTIFUL. LOVELY. SPECTACULAR. AND ALL OTHER AWESOME DESCRIPTIVE WORDS THAT I HAVE FAILED TO COME UP WITH BECAUSE I AM CRYING AFTER READING JAMES'S LETTER.

never. stop. writing. you are magnificent!
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That's so... beautiful. Seriously. I cried when I read James' good firsts. That was just so sad, but so great at the same time. Thank you for posting this amazing story. Keep writing. You're great.
Karol Black chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It really made me cry! Their love is so beautiful and strong and perfect!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »