Reviews for Til Death
I'm sobbing into my pillow at this precise moment. Why do people have to live such short lives?!
shannonnicole9 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
wow im about to cry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This actually made me cry. Lily and james are my otp and this is truly beautiful. They really did die to young.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
*sobs hysterically*
crosslight chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I can't see that well now because this water has decided to appear in my eyes
talsibalsi7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"i wouldn't trade any of our firsts nor any of our lasts for all the time in the world."
BEAUTIFUL. LOVELY. SPECTACULAR. AND ALL OTHER AWESOME DESCRIPTIVE WORDS THAT I HAVE FAILED TO COME UP WITH BECAUSE I AM CRYING AFTER READING JAMES'S LETTER.

never. stop. writing. you are magnificent!
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That's so... beautiful. Seriously. I cried when I read James' good firsts. That was just so sad, but so great at the same time. Thank you for posting this amazing story. Keep writing. You're great.
Karol Black chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It really made me cry! Their love is so beautiful and strong and perfect!
luna chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nice story :-)
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
loveloveloveloveloveloveLOVE LOVELOVE.
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh God... I love how you make people cry and laugh at the same time. There's the "it was cruel because they were so young" and there's Sirius getting drunk at their wedding. And, I love how they both said "take the bad along with the good". And, the last sentence: "Because in the end, Lily and James had a love that was stronger than words formed with ink and parchment; stronger than things spoken or left unsaid; stronger, even, than death itself." - I'm not crying... Really. I'm not.
TibbyOlivia chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh jeez. Oh my god. That was brilliant and sad.
I loved James's letter. And Lily's was great as well, of course! But... James is forever my soft spot and his letter was really well done. I loved the PS.
I really enjoyed this even if it made me incredibly sad. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Absolutely amazing, exactly what I need to read each time I feel sad that James and Lily never really got to goodbye to each other, I love your view on their love and I believe it is completely accurate.
Irish4eva chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was just beautiful :)
this road we walk chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Beautiful 3 I cried while reading this.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »