Reviews for His Own Person
Hubler99 chapter 10 . 8/4
Hi this is my favourite story , do you happen to have it us somewhere else with lots and lots more lovely chapters , if so would ya sure it with me I am hooked on this story and I need lots more lol You are a excellent writer can see it coming to life in my head as I read it's that good and when a story starts becoming a play or movie in ones head then that's a keeper so anyway you are great the the character's are written spot on so please we need. more are they somewhere written so here are your favourite warm cookies right out of the oven and they are your favoite as well thanks ;)
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
love it!
Personwhoreviews chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Did you leave out Draco in the sorting? Just something I noticed. Also, I love the story so far. I love your style of writing! This story is really funny and who doesn't like laughing? (Well other than Snape). Anyway good job!
Mechconstrictor chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Interesting story. It's not the best I've seen but it's far from the worse. The main problems can be fixed by getting a beta to read it over. I'll keep an eye on this story to see how it goes.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Okay...please continue...
Jostanos chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _
lylyevans chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Hey! I love this story! I have a question! Is Luna appearing in the story?
N0 L0NGER IN US3 chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
sirius sirius

i swear im a 3 timer good tom riddle, regulus and sirius black wooowww looooooool update lve ur story
N0 L0NGER IN US3 chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
oh sirius
N0 L0NGER IN US3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIRIUS SIRIUS SIIRIIUUUUUUUUUUUUS WAKE UP WAKE UP WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY NOO ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wooow im soooooooo dramatic or is it melo-dramatic? i dunno whats the difference lool

love ur story
Garbouw Deark chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Great story so far! Good Dursleys, Evil Dumbledore, even Non-Troll Ron! Wonder what's going to happen during the Flying Lesson!
musme chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I like it!
Midnight Alwas chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Cool story but Dumbledore is evilx7 i always thought hecwas a bit of a jackass for withholding information. UPDATE!
lunerwerewolf chapter 10 . 7/4/2012