Reviews for Love Looks Like This
Zeacat chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
that was amazing! it was so cute i usually stop reading sick fics if there is vomiting because it is gross and i can't picture it being cute like i want but this was so cute and well done it didn't bother me it made me realise that if my sibling or partner was sick i would stick by them too. even when it is gross. Blaine was portrayed so well epically in his reaction to the open door rule i can just picture that little smile like an aww they are so cute thinking anything would happen look. I just soo good! keep writing.
Linneagb chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Aw. This one was so sweet. I can't believe it took me so long to get to reading it. I loved the ending and the last sentence was just too sweet. So is Finn. And Klainers. And Carole, I love Carole and poor Kurtey. Stomach flu ain't fun. But I'm glad it got better. Thank you for writing and sharing this piece. I really enjoyed reading it.
Fox chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I think you mean cannula not catheter. Google it and you will see why I mentioned it!
silver woman chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
i love the furt bromance here... keep up the good work
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
My god, that was the cutest damn thing I've ever read in my life. You're officially my new favorite.
FangirlingFanatic chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Seriously. Your stories are like heavy duty crack.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was a really cute story I thoroughly enjoyed reading it
BellaTocchio chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my goodness!
And I just re-watch the quarterback and then I found this fic!
I'm bawling my eyes out!
beautiful, sweet and full of love! perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Completely awesome.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Amazing story
I love Finn's revelation!
Kudos
Blade
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This…ahhhh! Oh my gosh, it was amazing! I love the Klaine in this, and all of the family love! Poor Kurt. I know how he feels…although I haven't had the stomach flu in several years thank gosh. Anyway, brilliant job! :D
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
dis Klaine (;
Pheldiner chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Sweet! Cute story!
past decembers chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
EXCUSE ME WHILE I SOB FOREVER OVER HUDMEL FAMILY FEELS AND FURT AND KLAINE.

This was perfect.
fangirl101-a book by me chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
that was... WONDERFUL! mah feels!