Reviews for Skulls and Bones
Cudabear chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I'm going to give this one a little bit more slack, considering it was written specifically for Halloween mystery and not to be a full, proper story. So you're off the hook for not having a ton of emotional/inner conflicts for characters (though Kowalski's struggle was a very nice touch).

I was (and I'm sure 95% of your readers) were expecting that it was the dog, Jamaall, who was transforming into the dog. The twist with Darla at the end was nice, but also a little poorly done. What I mean here is that it wasn't even hinted at in the beginning, so I had no reason to suspect that she was even involved. Or maybe you're just really good at hiding those hints.

Everything throughout was very descriptive and filled with your special touch. By that I mean how you use technical terms for everything; namely body parts, bones, medications, and so forth. It always makes things considerably more interesting and fun.

Did Alexander really have to brutally murder Jamaall for stealing pain killers? That was so dark. From the previous stories, however, we know it's not outside his character to do such a thing.

Looking forward to "Pain in the Brain", and happy that I actually reviewed the correct story this time around.
AlexthelenguinROX chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Haha nice! A pinch of torture and a dash of horror, all served cold, as the desert called REVENGE. Enjoy! That part was really funny! XD loved this story ! :)
AlexthelenguinROX chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
XD love the ending! Ya know I got a really bad feeling that that dog is the skull wolf thingy... *shudders*
TheWazzupPeople chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Cool story so far... I love the costumes xD very creative!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I have no idea what the point of Rico's daydream was, It seemed really random.
toonfangrl chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
That was just weird, but very exciting! I just love how you put Skilene in this.
GreenShai chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
o.O Nice ending... that was THE best part of the story... :) I skipped over the last chapter a little because I was on a time limit... but the last part really caught my eye... :D nice.
SamaratinToSin chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for your next story!
hipturtle15 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Yay! Another horror filled story is completed! Cant wait for the next one!
SkullDestroyer chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Very good ending to a very good halloween fic.

I enjoyed reading this. I hope many do before me.

I give it a thumbs up.

Elias SkullDestroyer
Asmith137 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Dissapointed that there was no transformation scene, but I didn't really think you would put one, but I was hoping. Oh well, sucks for me.

I just loved how you pieced everything together like that. I am impressed with the story, and I loved every chapter. I just love action, and horror. Best of all things.

You make great horror stories, and I like forward to other future stories you plan to do.
hardrocker21 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
So Darla was responsible. Doesn't she know that dabbling in the black arts leads to consequences? Cool story man. Gonna wait for the next one.
hipturtle15 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Srry I'm late from reviewing! I really hope Kowaslki doesn't carry the curse on to other people!
hardrocker21 chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Kowalski just can't stop being a show off. Good chapter. Update soon man.
SamaratinToSin chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I don't know what it is but something about smart guys sense of humor just gets me going... Great chapter by the way! Can't wait till the next chapter!