Reviews for Roulette
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Nice work! I love the way you portrayed Ben and his characterization of Gillian as roulette. Perfect!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Really enjoyed this chapter. Loved the comparison of Gillian being roulette. Would love to read more hopefully Ben has helped them two get together. Would cal be jealious.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was really sweet! It was the first Cal/Gillian fic I've read in a LONG time, but everyone was raving about it so I read it and I liked it! Thanks, Sandy!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I loved Ben on the show! He was definitely missed in season 3!
DharmaMotorPool chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Squeeing. So much squeeing. _ loveee
NElaineR chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
As tough as the challenge was, you did a great job! :)
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Congratulations... you pass your first fic challenge! I think the Ben POV is well analysed...

Fantastic job... i hope there is a next chapter?

Thanks
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nicely done! I wish we had gotten to see their dinner. I like how you have Ben just lay it all out for her. Thanks for playing!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was great. I loved Ben - he added a bit of normal to the Lightman Group dysfunctional family.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Absolutely fantastic! This worked brilliantly from Ben's POV; I love that he told Gillian that he would ask her out and I LOVE that he told her why he couldn't. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE his description of why she is Roulette. And the ending. Just ... squeeeee! This is perfect!