Reviews for One and The Same
R.K.KAT chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
21?i thought gnomeo was 17 or do i read too many of these?:/
R.K.KAT chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Pregnant,like I've hadn't that one in the stories I've story is getting way too good.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
hows the next chapter coming along maybe u forgot about it but i want to see what eles happens ;D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
put up the next chapter i want to know what redbrick will do to juliet. i luv stories with cliffhangers but i really want u to put up the chapter so i can finally see what happens
emochic1234 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Hey Alyssa! This is still an awesome story. I bet you're wondering who this is. Well my old account was babesitter1234. This is my new account. So pm?
babesitter1234 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Hey! Just saying love the chapter. Wondering if you deleted your "my accidentally happy ever after" story. And if you had the time if you could check my stories comments cause I said why I haven't been on parley and just to make sure you knew and if you could let the others know. Like I said. Loved the chapter... tehehe bye Elton! But I also noticed in the 10th chappie that when gnomeo found tybalt. Tybalt basically said the same thing Juliet did in the patio scene in the movie lol :)))
ButterflywingsisterofScourge chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Geez dude if you dont like it then why r u even reviewing on it besisdes people lik what they lik and she has a great story so if you have nothing good to say then...
Gnomeo is so sexi Not chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
This is sooo CRAPPY no one likes the movie GNOMEO&JUILET SO F!* YOU GOD...
Party Rocker D chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
ButterflywingsisterofScourge chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
LOL the Elton the elephant and maybe red brick could involve rosaline in the plot to hurt juliet and breakup with gnomeo plz update soon
TPATFan16 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
WOW! This is really good! With all dramatic situation of Juliet pregnant and Lord Redbrick wants to hurt her and/or the baby. PLEASE, update the next chapter, I NEED to know what happens!
musicgirl1513 chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Love the chapter! A little elton elephant, how cute! When are you going to update it?
Delly123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
When is the next chapter being uploaded
Delly123 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Had a little idea

After the whole dream thing and talking about it, Juliet could go to her dad and argue at him. During it, Redbrick could say that he can't trust him, and his not going to let them get married

Juliet says that 'has he ever thought that they might be in love' and he says 'that marriage is out of question'

And she interrupts him by saying 'who cares if it is or isn't? And states that their getting married with or without his blessing' and storms off

Next time sees Gnomeo she says 'will you marry me, I know the guys meant to say it but will you marry me'

Gnomeo says yes and redbrick has to try and stop baby and now the marriage

Don't have to use it

Just an idea
Iamthatawesome chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! You updated! Thank you it was great.