Reviews for Across the Miles
samanddianefan10 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
this chapter took a wonderful story and made it perfect. I really adore this story. You knew that but I had to say it. I hate to see it end. Great job.
Kristen3 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
How do you do this? How do you keep writing endings that are MORE melt-worthy each time? *Sigh* Love Niles not wanting Daphne to sleep on the sofa, and them literally sleeping together. I'm sure they'd have an interesting story to tell Frasier & Martin when they return to Seattle!
Kristen3 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
I think I was doing OK w/ this chapter till I got to the end and the "best friend" mention. I melted all at once! :) This is just so adorable! I love Niles being so nervous and uncomfortable being alone w/ Daphne under these circumstances. I knew these chapters would be worth the wait, and of course they are, and then some! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 24 . 1/22/2012
This is too much cuteness for me to handle all at once! :) Just love Niles being so sweet and protective of Daphne. I know I still have 2 more chapters to go in this story, so I'm not even sure my insides are going to make it! ;)
leighann415 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
I knew it would be a melt-worthy ending, but I didn't know it would be this melt-worthy! You outdid yourself, seriously! Perfect...I knew Daphne would end up in the bed with Niles. *sigh* x a million! This is definitely one of your best endings to a story! *hugs* Can't say enough about it!
leighann415 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
Aww, I always love how Daphne calls Niles her best friend...And I'm sure Niles isn't sleeping either...I know there's a very melt-worthy ending coming right up! :)
leighann415 chapter 24 . 1/22/2012
Great update! I have a feeling that Daphne won't be sleeping on the couch that night...That was just like Niles to get so mad about the one bed. Oh, and the stuff in the car...*sigh*, very melt-worthy! Can't wait to read on. :)
leighann415 chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Ok, so now you've got me curious...I'm dying to find out where they're going! But I guess that'll come soon. :) Great N/D stuff here, as always! I loved Frasier still talking when they left too. Hope you post more soon!
Kristen3 chapter 23 . 1/19/2012
Well, you know I loved this. Niles being so careful w/ his driving and making sure Daphne isn't cold...*Sigh* Wonderful stuff. I'm glad that this is turning to more of an N/D story than I thought it would! I can't wait to see what surprise Niles has in store for Daphne. Oh, and of course I must mention that Martin wanting to make sure Niles gets there safely reminds me of someone else whose safety I care very much about! *Hugs* :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
this gets better all the time. Love it
samanddianefan10 chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
oh Sam is awesome here as always, I was so happy to see this chapter. Please consider a full on story. Okay now that I got that out there I have to say that I loved the N/D bit at the end. Keep up the great work-
samanddianefan10 chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
this was great. So glad to see Frasier with Frederick once again the way it should be
samanddianefan10 chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
loved this :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
how did I miss this story? You know how much I adore it and you for writing it! I felt a tinsy bit sorry for Lilith but she blew it at the end. Great job
leighann415 chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
Aww, I'm glad that Daphne ran after Niles and said she'd go with him! I know they'd love being together, but I don't think Frasier & Martin will like the idea of being by themselves! Hope there's more soon! :)