Reviews for Blank Eyes
bloody raptor chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Loved it! Whats the sequel going to be called?
JacksDirtySecret chapter 28 . 5/18/2013
123 darn it auto correct!
RozenKnight chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Getting interesting, nice story. :)
Haylee chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
This is seriously the bet fanfic ever! Great job wording the story, you could be a professional writer,this is just that damn good! My guess, btw, of Estelle's first word will be either hayley(lol my name:)) since she has acted so motherly toward her, Vincent, or Liam. I doubt you would go the traditional way and have it be mommy, or violet. To easy. But great job!
bloody raptor chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
Hmm I wanna say it might be a hunter sound since she's been around them for so long.
GuyDirectioner19 chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
Her first word will be mom or mommy
0.Fiction.0 chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
Her first will be...someone's name...maybe...or hunter :P I don't know.
Dinofossil5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is amazing
TheLack6081 chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
5 stars A
GuyDirectioner19 chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Wow just finished chapter 24 of this story gotta say love it so much I'm very addicted cant wait for 25 please write more you have a nice talent here can't wait
Monkey D. Zoe Braginski chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
UPDATE!
bloody raptor chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that life for Violet may have gotten just a little bit more difficult. I am also going to take a wild guess and say that Violet may be infected.
0.Fiction.0 chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
I love your writing, I wish you good luck on future chapters and stories.
windharmony chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
I'm so glad I found this story! First off, I'm called Violet a lot, ( It's not my real name, just one that stuck) so I've been comparing myself to Violet. XD Big differences, yet we are a lot alike too. So far I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm surprised this is your first story! One thing that keeps bothering me about it though is that every now and then you'll forget to capitalize the beginning of your sentences, as well as names. But other than that, it's great! Again, I can't wait for your next update!
bloody raptor chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Its nice to hear from you again. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »