Reviews for Convivial
This is the story you didn't know you needed until you read it. Perfection! I adored the Sesshomaru/Kagome dynamic through the entire story. I found it to be very unique and sweet. Thanks for the awesome story. :)
H.M.Akhlys chapter 77 . 11/12
This story is great! I'm glad it us completed. :D
This brought me in a roller-coaster of emotions - made smirk, giggled, pissed off, scratched my head, swooned, and cried a lot. Hopeless romantic in me is very happy. :D
Thanks a lot for sharing this story.
Izzyfangurl174 chapter 77 . 10/28
Omg can you please make more stories like this I love it
fieriz chapter 77 . 10/12
I read this from 3 AM to 9 AM, no regrets! For those who haven't read it, what are you doing, go read it right now! It's going to be Halloween soon, so for those who have read it, it's a perfect time to reread and get the pleasure of reading this masterpiece. This is very intriguing and interesting. The plot is woven in such details and beauty between the growth of the characters, their interactions, their minds, and how each of their words and actions speak more than what was written here. The epilogue is kinda abrupt, maybe because I haven't slept lol, and also because I want more and more and more since this is certainly a brilliant work. I love this so much. You are very talented. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
GP00 chapter 77 . 10/3
Update!
InuViolet chapter 1 . 7/18
Kagome it's not your business
jlawson chapter 77 . 6/13
Your Kagome was very difficult to like.
sapphirezblue chapter 77 . 5/8
Wow, I loved the slow burn. This is the Sesshoumaru I have hope for when he matures, after RT's story. His romantic poem right before he kisses her...swoooooon.
Kagome is a bit of a lame-o though. I wish she had a bit more backbone to go seek him out and properly apologize instead of waiting for circumstances and Sesshou himself to come to her. It gives her a bit of this woe-is-me, princess-who-needs-to-be saved complex that I'm not the biggest fan of.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/2
The story is very intersting to read. Sesshomaru is a bit different but also the same as the real anime so It really intrigues me to read more! But I'm a bit disappointed about Sesshomaru liking Rin. Because for me, I think Sesshomaru should think of her as a daughter figure since He was the one who took care of her.
Koneko chapter 77 . 4/16
I loved this story, even though Kago was a whiny, irritating wuss throughout. This should not be rated M whatsover. You got my hopes up there.
Koneko chapter 76 . 4/16
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME OMGHERD!
Koneko chapter 74 . 4/16
I wouldn't have apologized.
Koneko chapter 72 . 4/16
This is reminding me so much of my friends' romantic lives. Being the blunt person I am, I always shout at my friends that their love lives would be o much easier if they say what they meant and meant what they say. Unfortunately, it's hard for a lot of people to just be completely HONEST with each other, the person who is spilling their guts and for the person who is receiving said guts.

Kagome is twisting herself into knots, not making a move because she's convinced herself that she fucked up (she did) and that it's too late to fix it. That may be so, but what's worse is letting an opportunity die without laying all the cards on the table. He thinks she doesn't care for him at all. Is she really OK when him assuming so? Is the avoidance of rejection (which she deserves) and embarrassment worth a lifetime's worth of being misunderstood?

This is someone that I've never understood about people. Sure it hurts to be rejected or made fun of, but as long as you live a life saying and doing what you mean, at least you know the pain was real instead of delivered after incorrect assumptions and missed connections.
Koneko chapter 66 . 4/16
Well... at least you're holding Kagome accountable for her actions. Too many times in romantic pairing stories, they let the woman be overly-emotional, bordering on selfish, and force the male character to understand every irrational move she makes by taking initiative to correct her mistakes.

I'm happy that you've made an adult out of Kagome (even though I think she's a sorry wuss) and you have her fixing her own messes instead of making Sesshoumaru clean it up for her.
Koneko chapter 65 . 4/16
I failed my first driving test after hitting the grass doing a 3-point turn. It was so minuscule, but that examiner was having none of it that day.

I share a bit of Kagome's fear of accidents as my dad has been in so many when I was younger. He's strangely accident prone, but has never been hurt. I couldn't imagine him dying in one.
1,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »