Reviews for Immortal Enemies
Zuchiku chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Really nice story. In a way you did make Gohan go Super, bathing him in sunlight. ChiChi as a witch is cool, makes her more useful than in DBZ. Almost feels like you could write a sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
This was an amazing story and a sequel would be nice. However, sometimes sequels don't come out as good as the first one. So, if your up for it, may you try writing a sequel? Either way I enjoyed this story and hope to see more works from you soon
chaos267 chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Wow very good story. I would say a sequel would be nice would be cool if in a sequel they acually get together but still very good story
chaos267 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Interesting use of sharpner just wanted to comment as i read this you've done really well with your AU's. Even a serious one like this so far i've enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Loved this story. You did a good job with portraying the characters makin an alternate universe. With the way it ended, a sequel will be nice. Hope to read more of your works.
LadyLaide chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Can I just say that I loooooooove this x_x As you know I'm in a coven and I am a vampire, (if you send Gohan Sing to my house I will kill you :P) so I can firmly accredit all you have said about the changing process! _

Me and my vampire buddies also agree with your perception of us... we are quite... indulgent :3 We like to have our needs met, whether it's food or... not :3 :3

Lol but seriously, I was pleasantly surprised by this story and I absolutely love Videl's character so far. You've managed to overcome everything I hate about Videl. :D

It did have a serious feel to the story, but when Gohan became shy at the end, I felt that DBZ humour come back to the story and it lightened the mood.

Who needs angst when you've got vampire mystery! On we go! :D
UltimateGohan42 chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
Another great story. Excited that your doing more AU stories too.
jsoon500 chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
Fantastic fantastic read.

So good I have to say it twice. So good I have to say it twice.

This story is one of the best I have read in a while. When I first saw the title, my mind had a *Twilight* alert, so I did not read it. But later on, reading the first chapter got me hooked.

I still think that this story has a lot of potential. The ending was good, but something still feels missing... There's still the sideplot of ChiChi, and a possible forbidden love between Vamphunter and Vamp (though that'd be like *cringe* twilight). A sequel is definitely welcome.

However, i know it is pretty tough to write about those things.

This ending feels like the one you had for dragon quest z. one which makes the readers think of an ending for themselves. it would be better if you released another short epilogue summarising and give some closure on for the story, or about what you would have expanded on.

Great story! Great story!
flowerslut chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
Read this all in one sitting. Very VERY good! I'm glad I decided to look through your stories this morning. You had me on the edge of my seat so many times it was insane! And I love the way you incorporated Chichi into the story; that was extremely well done.

Great work!
Neko Gohan chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
Damn you to hell ShadowMajin - You sure know how to leave someone on the edge of their seat, awaiting a teary reunion, or a final battle to the death, or... Or... Something!

Beautiful story good sir - I've been reading from start to finish, and yet again you have found some amazing ways to keep us adoring readers keen for the next chapter.

I have to admit - and I'm inexplicably sorry for saying - I'm feeling the slightest bit cheated! With all the promises and signs of a relationship 'thing' ( Honestly not sure what you could call it ), then a lovely family reunion, then a battle to the death between rivals, and... You get the point. So much more of this tale could have been expanded on that it feels somewhat.. Left hanging. I mean this in no detrimental way, as it has been a privilege - not a right - to be presented with such an awesome story.

Once again, I think I speak for all your readers when I say: Thank you once more for a beautiful adventure.

All the Best, Life and Love,

Neko Gohan.
dbzfan8 chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
Wow, you actually made it through an entire story without having Gohan and Videl get together. This was quite an interesting you got here. Different from most of your others, but still unique.

And as always, Gohan gets the last word.

Let DBZ live on!,

dbzfan8
Sakuramsm chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Damn it! It ended I really loved this story.

Hope you're planning a sequel..

But by the time get with Framed..

Keep writing.
Dorkybunny chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Thank you for posting the last chapter of this story! I enjoyed the whole story :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Dude! I so called it! Man, and Chi Chi already left! Not cool man. I feel like this is the end. And it makes me sad. I thought for sure that Gohan was permanently gone and Videl was going to go look for him. Guess not. This is fantastic!
Anonymous Void chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Not a bad ending. Everything's still open though I bet more than a few readers will be disappointed about how Chichi's subplot didn't end the way they wanted it. I think you did real well on that part and the last line was great. If someone was reading this without knowing anything about DBZ, it would catch them off guard desptie the fact that you already said he was her son, what with that glowing pendant and everything.

No errors this time, be proud.

Been a ride, I'l say that much.