Reviews for How Many Miles Must We March
degrassian4ever chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
How sweet (: I just freaking love ur fanfics!
Shea chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
:D Great!
Summer chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I can't belive you wrote this also, I read this story before "As I Call You Down", and I loved it, I looked at your page to read another story and was amazed to see that you wrote this also, I can officially say, you are definitely my favorite author on here...Your Amazing thank you for being so creative.
Her Name Is Erika chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I'm in the middle of a Degrassi marathon, and had a hankering for some Degrassi fanfiction.

Consider this favourited. And I'm an Eli&Clare girl to very end so I'm happy this focused on Eli because he's my favourite character on the show. Period.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
:') omg!
shehadastory chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Are you fucking kidding me with this beauty! I am crying a lot like, "Are you okay?" A lot. I love you even more for writing this. It was just wonderful!
degrassilove17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Kay, so someone recommended your fanfiction to me (since I'm new to fanfiction and twitter) and can I just say they were right? I love this so much. I can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)
throwing rocks chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Not gonna lie, I was kind of hoping for an ending that would make me cry. xD

I did really like this, though. I've grown attached to old, severely messed up Eli and I'm not exactly sure why young Eli would take cancer for Clare. He must really love her. It's romantic and a little bit frightening at the same time. I could totally see Eli doing that, though, so this is pretty realistic for a fic that has a guy traveling from the future to warn his past-self that he's going to die from a broken heart...

That's so sad...

This was great. You're a fantastic writer. Keep it up. (:
nyilaa chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Omg it's totally Eli from the future.
BelieveTheTrue chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
dracosgem chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
You had me going there for a second or two. All the wallowing in self-pity stuff was inspiring quite the review documenting how we are the masters of our own life, especially the way we interpret it. But I soldiered on, knowing you'd likely pull out in the end and you certainly did. This story was poignant and very well written. I love everything about it but, what I like most of all was the moral about emotion and how it gives life real meaning.

My least favorite part was Clare marrying Jake- BLEGH! That whole relationship is just wack.

Anyhoo, nice job. :-)
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Perfect ending. I like the idea that things could be different. Can't let destiny control your life. Also I just think the interactions between Eli and Elliot had a very comfortable vibe. Great job!
a silly little girl in love chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
love this! update soon(:
Floating-Uncertainties chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Wow.. this was really amazing. A good twist on the Eli/Clare story. Definitely a favorite :D
CheapNovelty chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Oh my god, so beautiful. I'm so glad I made myself wait, it was so worth it. I loved everything about it, the feelings were so raw and exposed, I swear I could feel every emotion the characters felt. The only flaw was that is was not longer, I love your stories, I don't want them to ever end! Three exclamation marks should get that message through haha. Seriously though, damn amazing, wonderful job.