Reviews for Blood Red
Wow. Awesome.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Whoa there, buddy. Lol. Creepy. Kept thinking it had to be a dream & your clever tease the end had me thinking "I knew it!"- Ha. Til ya got me on that one. :))
Realizing there's still a few of your stories I haven't read, so been checking em out.
I have my precious ones, but love em all! :))
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh my God! I'm gonna cry! That was so sad, but also really good.
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i have no words to describe this story. so heartbreaking, so tragic yet Bella lives on year after year living Jacobs torment and there was no one to help her or figure out what really happened and to watch her beloved Edward die in such an agonizing way.

the entire Cullen family...i can not believe that Jacob was able to overcome the entire family even with a stun gun, one would think that the others would hear the commotion going on and go to investigate.

while i was reading the ending of this story were Jacob was tormenting Bella i kept thinking was Edward spiritually with her, were the Cullen family with her watching over her? god knows she needs their help as no one else is able to help her. i would just want to shrivel up and die and being in an institute where this is near impossible, i would be praying to die so as i could once again be with the love of my life-death would be the means to escape and be reunited with her loved ones.

breathtakingly beautifully written story. so very graphic that i was able to visualize the scene's. awesome story.
Laiye Laiye chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh wow! This was crazy drama! Awesome story! Is this a one shot?
Purradox chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Scary as hell. That was freaky! Well done.
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Damn that was dark and so fucked up!

i love a good horror story and this one would have done nicely extended even with the horrific ending.

the way each of them died was genious but the chest board has to be my favorite. Oh the homage to Breaking Dawn!

Excellent job as usual

This one is gong on to the faves!
SussexBelle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Holy crap April! That's some twisted shit but I really enjoyed it. Gore is not generally my thing but wow... That was... Well... I'm a bit speechless (but in a good way!)
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
holy hell woman that was a brilliant halloween story! gory and with all the crazy!

well done!

twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
WOW! That was the best Halloween story I've read.
Isecretlyliketwilight chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
hahaha! Oh my gosh, April! Happy Halloween! (a day late...)

This was awesome! I love the slasher flicks, I find them so funny, and this totally lived up to that! It was so over the top, but I loved the twist that jealous Jake was behind it, and THEN came to visit her!

This was totally fun! Thanks for a fun little Halloween treat! :)
telephonegirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OMG this is worthy of Dean Koontz at his bloody best have not seen the grusome side of your mind before, leaves a really nasty taste which of course all really good horror stories should.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Ok you win this is the bloodiest story I have read this halloween and it was really

You did a very good job writing it though. I think that Jake was pretty smart to have been able to attack and kill each of the couples without the others rushing in to help them. Or maybe they did and after they were all dead he posed them. Anyway it worked to scare me.

You did a very good job writing this and they should make a movie out of it. Maybe Jamie Lee Curtis could play Bella?No too old.
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well...that was certainly different. Not what you normally write but interesting all the same. In a strange way, I like it, and it is much better than those teen horror movies!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh God.

I think I'm going to be sick...

You're one hell of a writer. o.0