Reviews for The Nightmare Before the Night
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
WTF
mylittlehollow chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Very interesting story. Looking forward to the final chapter. That wad a dirty, sneaky trick Ed played on Al at the end of this chapter.. What a jerk! Still, I'm wondering, why does Edward want to destroy Central? Why does he want hell on earth?
AllenxEdward chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Ahmen! You're absolutely right. It's idiots like that, that make my parents worry about me when I go to conventions. I have one coming up in 2 weeks, and I don't think they are going to let me go because of what happened in Colorado.
It's the dumbest thing! Why go and shoot someone for no apparent reason? It's stupid! whay shoot someone at all? I don't believe that the creep should be euthanized, I think that each parent who had a child killed or injured should take a nice shot at him (making sure to miss his vitals), that way he could feel the pain that he put his victims through.
This one event is going to influence a lot of things. The way parents think about late night premieres and the safety of movie theaters in general. It's going to affect the movie industry. I can't imagine what the Director must be thinking of all this...?
It's sad to think that we live in a world were it isn't even safe for a kid to go to a late night premiere.
nekoneko 111 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
this is AMAZING!
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Reading this at 3 in the morning is not a good idea. I just did n now I don't want to go to sleep. Can't wait for the rest it's a great story.
the red panda alchemist chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Yeah l still hate Winry! Sorry if you like her l just never really did. But anyway awesome chapter! I liked that Al is a man witch(hehe)l can't wait to see what happens next!

AllenxEdward chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Great Chapter! I'm excited for Edward to get back in the story and Roy. Great explanation.
DreamStar14 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
LOL. Winry is so epic in this chapter. Just adding a bit of comic releif into all this horror stuff. Update soon please.
thelastunicorn chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
the red panda alchemist chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Yay we get to see what the hell Al is!You scared me for some time there!I really thought that Al and Havoc were going to die!Omg Winry's a witch!Did not see that coming,but it was awesome any way!Awesome chapter and l can't wait for more!Btw sorry that this is a little late!X3

DreamStar14 chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
OMG scary Al! And Winry to the rescue! Good job! Keep up the great work! Update soon! .
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Nice twist of having Winry save him at the end. Another great chapter! Update soon please.
I Am The Anime Freak chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
First chapter and I'm already in love with this story. Please continue cuz you are now making me wonder what will happen?
the red panda alchemist chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Sorry about your laptop! Very nice chapter love how you did Armstrong very funny XD and thanks l try to make my reviews funny btw when r u going to tell us 'the plan'? And what in the hell is Al?

Siobhan Daley chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
So, Al is a monster too. How interesting. I wonder what exactly he is. And thanks for telling me what happened to Havoc. The thing with Armstrong was funny as well. Keep going! (And don't let your mom hijack your stuff. Mine does that all the time and I HATE it.)