Reviews for Forces of Magic
Hahahahaha that was a perfect ending "Sakura, I have children" hahahahahahha
Omg! I know you don't do explicit sexual scenes, which I'm honestly thankful for. I like the mystery that this gave it. I am imagining them both looking all disheveled with their hairs all over the place while Kero lectures them. I'm still giggling!
Anabell chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Es hermoso
kori kaoru himura chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Even better than the one before it lol I couldn't stop reading! I am now your fan, I absolutely love your writing style and I will be stopping by your profile to check out some other stories . Thanks for sharing this one, I really loved it!
natalia chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
oh c'mon! don't hate it just because you're nearly killing our favourite guy in the anime! keep it up, so far the story's thrilling!
kunaikage chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I know it has been over a year since you posted this but there seems to be something missing? or a big typing mistake. The part below is confusing as to what you are saying and who is saying what as there are also missing quotes. Which is why I felt compelled to point it out so hopefully you can correct it. Still good start.

(Kero flew in front of her at the counter.

"That's what you say

bi said licking her tongue at him.

that no matter how much we study we'm stand.

tle dignity he had left. only for Cerberus to Sakura, )
the Lady Scribe chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
I love kids, but as you said not enough money in the world
great story
tina4u chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Why the council gotta be up in sakuras business ...
tina4u chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great first chapter! Im so excited to read this story! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
this is a akward chapter
Suzume Yoshida chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Arigatou for making a fanfic with a Yue/Sakura pairing. Apparently, people don't really consider them possible lovers, but i guess that's because of the ending with the series. i'm happy that you made this pairing. the ending was good and it fitted Yue's personality (of course if it didn't it would be a major OOC) once again, ARIGATOU!
Wolfie chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING D'; PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS! YOU COULD TURN THIS INTO A MOVIE!
Wolfie chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
lol "Darn it Life! Just stop being so stubborn and let me seal you already!" xD HILARIOUS!
Wolfie chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
lol, the bouquet reminds me of this dance i went to where i saw a beach ball flying ner me, just positioned my hands as i would catch it, and it just fell right into my hands.
deadly.ballerina chapter 1 . 2/25/2013