Reviews for Forces of Magic
natalia chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
oh c'mon! don't hate it just because you're nearly killing our favourite guy in the anime! keep it up, so far the story's thrilling!
kunaikage chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I know it has been over a year since you posted this but there seems to be something missing? or a big typing mistake. The part below is confusing as to what you are saying and who is saying what as there are also missing quotes. Which is why I felt compelled to point it out so hopefully you can correct it. Still good start.

(Kero flew in front of her at the counter.

"That's what you say

bi said licking her tongue at him.

that no matter how much we study we'm stand.

tle dignity he had left. only for Cerberus to Sakura, )
mint ink chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
I love kids, but as you said not enough money in the world
great story
tina4u chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Why the council gotta be up in sakuras business ...
tina4u chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great first chapter! Im so excited to read this story! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
this is a akward chapter
Suzume Yoshida chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Arigatou for making a fanfic with a Yue/Sakura pairing. Apparently, people don't really consider them possible lovers, but i guess that's because of the ending with the series. i'm happy that you made this pairing. the ending was good and it fitted Yue's personality (of course if it didn't it would be a major OOC) once again, ARIGATOU!
Wolfie chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING D'; PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS! YOU COULD TURN THIS INTO A MOVIE!
Wolfie chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
lol "Darn it Life! Just stop being so stubborn and let me seal you already!" xD HILARIOUS!
Wolfie chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
lol, the bouquet reminds me of this dance i went to where i saw a beach ball flying ner me, just positioned my hands as i would catch it, and it just fell right into my hands.
deadly.ballerina chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Yay, excited!
Anbix chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Ah, you're so good with writing YueSakura. I really enjoy your stories. I know you're already way past this, but I wanted to review before I forgot! Please continue with your fantastic prose creations.
Erika-moon chapter 29 . 6/11/2012
Wow this was very impressive. I really liked how the Death card showed Sakura her future children. I also had an idea for a child of Sakura and Yue. I'm glad that your a Sakura Yue type. Great fanfiction, it was very interesting. Your great at this. Amazing job!
Aile d'Argent chapter 29 . 6/11/2012
Hi :) I have read read ''Forces of Magic'', as well as ''Duty of a Guardian'' and I am stunned by how much I am loving it.

Thanks to you I am totally Sakura X Yue addict.

I hope you'll write more fanfictions on this couple :) they are soo hard to find...
rini.mae chapter 29 . 6/7/2012
Hi! :) i'm soo happy that i found this.!it's the second part right? :) you're amzing!i know you already knew this but.. Your story is sooo GREAT!:) tc!pls write more!:)