Reviews for Trust You: The Next Year
DarXe chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Loved the second. Thanks adding it... wish there were more. Guess I'll have to use my imagination huh? :)
Hope6968 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Purrrrfectly lovely.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I was so excited to see a follow up for this universe. I really enjoy it. :)
onezero chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
I read ALL of your Rizzles stories the past few days and love all of it. I doubt I'll ever find a second author who makes me like all their stories. Maura being a vampire struck me as weird at first...but thoroughly intriguing. Will there be sequels? I love one with the ritual to turn Jane into Maura's human slave/companion. Or maybe 50 years after Maura's transformation, to see how they deal with the practicality of life and eternity.
MauraIslesForever chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Hee-hee! I really liked that one! I'm sad that this is the en of this universe...I love all your stories! Keep writing! ;-D -MIF
Miss Nowhere chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
3 !
sez1980 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Loved it! Was a great read you have forever given me a very hot image of Maura as a vampire thank you!
Drumchik chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
LOL. Oh Crowe, you're a moron.

*dies of lol* Oh I bet Jane didn't expect THAT

*snicker* "Tastes like cherry"

Loved this little universe. So much fun!
Drumchik chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
LOL, When Maura first said "Is it padded?" my brain went to a different place. LOL.

Oh Barry, no, you can't date Maura. Jane would hurt you.

Nice timing Jane.

LOL Barry, now would be a great time to be silent.

Smart Jane. Great way to tell everyone - let it out at a party LOL
Drumchik chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
LOL. Jane as a vampire for Halloween. Gold.

Ooh Maura as the Ice Queen. Damn I wish R and I would do a Halloween episode.

LOLOL. Ma going as someone from the Sopranos. Of course she is.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*giggle* I really love how Maura keeps saying Jane is tasty.

Wait...what? Why doesn't Jane have that much time? Oh...right, because Maura's like a living forever thing. Gotcha.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
wow this was a really good story i really like it..i want more write more please
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Thank you for the non-sparkley vampire.
AlexandriaVE chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Fun and sexy Halloween fic :)
SVURizzoli chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I loved it. I have to say Crowe was something else. I was ready to push him the pool. I swear it was great.