Reviews for Tobey's Birthday
TheyTookMyUsername chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Thank you so much for writing this. I haven't had the wordgirl exp for ages and now thanks to you i did. I love this so much thank u *giggles* *ahem*
dannphan29 chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Not too bad for a fanfic. Tobecky all the way! :)
Sara chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I don't mean to be insulting, but this is just not how Wordgirl is!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
LOL, THIS MAKES ME FEEL SELF-CONCIOUS CUZ ME AND THE BIRTHDAY GIRL HAVE THE SAME NAME. XD
(And I'm almost as annoying :3)
Anyway, this is super cute. I must continue! :D
Shadows
codyhobgood271 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh my gosh this story all together was amazingly awesome to read! I really did like it even if every chapter had a mistake in it but other than that this was a great story. Awesome job. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Heck yeah! Great job robots and Word girl now go get the last two. Great job on this chapter it was really good. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Awesome chapter and it just had like two mistakes but other than that I loved reading it. Great job. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
This chapter was cute, funny, and emotional. I liked it a lot. Great job. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this chapter so much! It had a great action scene and it was super funny. Awesome work on this chapter. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Well at least Becky is going so that's good. :) Well done on the chapter. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Hahahahhahahahaha I really liked the part with Chuck. XD It was so funny. Awesome job on this chapter. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Well this does not look good for Tobey at all. I hope things work out for him. Great job on the chapter. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Hahaahahahahhahaha poor Becky, nothing is going right for her. XD Great job on the first chapter it was very good. :)
Masked reviewer chapter 9 . 3/29/2014