Reviews for Tobey's Birthday
Perfect ending! I have to go now. Reviews await me! * flies off *
sonamy4life chapter 9 . 3/3
YAY!
disastermovieguy chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
One of the most awesome, lovable, wordgirl and tobey stories I have ever read in fanfiction! tHIS IS WHY FANFICTON IS LIKE MY FAVORITE WEBSITE!
disastermovieguy chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I will write a wordgirl fanfiction now! I just got inspired by reading many of these wonderful tobey and becky love stories! Stay tuned everyone!
Anyoumous writer chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Hello! Its me. This is my version of how this should have ended . I wasn't done writing it

Becky thougt of what the villians said about she and tobey kissing by a tree. She noticed that tobey was near a tree and she thought hard. Tobey noticed beckys expression on her face. Becky? Are you Ok?

Then suddenly becky jumped unto tobey and started kissing him, Tobey was shocked and didn;t know how to react but before he could anything. Becky started to push tobey while kissing and tobey fell towards beside his tree that was on his wouldn't let go and she kept kissing him. Tobey had shocks and shivers running down his spine but ended up kissing her back. Meanwhile, inside the house TOBEYS mom was starting to wonder what was taking tobey so long to clean up. It had been 20 minutes. She looked outside the window and was shocked to see becky and tobey kisssing passioniatly under a tree with leaves falling down and the sun setting in the distance. Not to mention tobeys glasses were askew.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Hello...i wasn't done with my version of the story Ahem!

...Becky noticed that tobey was near a tree. She then remembered about the three villians teasing her to going to tobeys party and started singing Tobey and Wordgirl sitting in a tree...and well you know the rest of the thought about it hard. Tobey then noticed beckys look. Becky, are you ok?

then...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Heres how i think the story should have ended. It may be a bit much but here it is...

; Becky turned towards tobey who was still leaning on the gorund picking up debris and noticed that he was near a tree.
GryffindorSpark chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Really good story! I loved it! So cute!
1000goldpipes chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
A really, really good story, with lots of fun and a nice sweet ending!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww know you made me blush... But seariously adoriable hehe :)
MusicNeverStops474 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Awesome story, simply splendid story. I enjoyed every single chapter, I can't wait until you write more stories!
Terry Dallas chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Awww such a cute little fanfic! Nice job! :)
The-Lady-Undertaker chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
I love it!

Two-Brains: Told you! LOVE!
KimDWil71 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Awww, that was so sweet. I liked that Tobey allowed Eileen to come. I always knew Eileen was nicer than Victoria. But it was nice to see all three villain kids in a situation together. I only wish the show did that. You know, have an episode where Tobey, Eileen, and Victoria were the main villains or something. The Valentine's Day Episode came close, but it didn't have Eileen in it. Anyway, I loved this story. I'm ending the Wordgirl Adult Series soon, with The Final Battle. Then I want to write a crossover story with the charaters from Adventure Time. I love that show too. If you've never seen it, it's on Cartoon Network.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 8/10/2012