Reviews for The Dream of Immortality
JenniferFeng chapter 7 . 2/7
omg so you actually used the topic of love... Voldemort couldn't reach immortality bc he couldn't love, Cris couldn't have immortality bc he couldn't love, other characters are more well off. Sage and Greg had an almost eternity bc they loved each other, and dramione have actual eternity bc they are true love. this is brilliant!
JenniferFeng chapter 6 . 2/7
aaaaaah happy ending
JenniferFeng chapter 5 . 2/7
omg i can't thank you enough for creating this fan fic. truly mind blowing. good text, good writing, good plot, good fluff, good smut.
JenniferFeng chapter 4 . 2/7
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg this is so gooooooooood.
JenniferFeng chapter 2 . 2/7
gosh... i hope draco falls in love with hermione soon. the suspense.. omg you are so good at writing stuff... literally all the fic you write can be some what original... seriously! this is brilliant!
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 2/7
So does that mean Hermione has had Stockholm Syndrome? With who? How? OMG! "she wouldn't be making that mistake AGAIN"... I hope Draco was willingly looking for her... I hope Draco really cared for her, even tho this sounds cheesy...
sarenia chapter 7 . 1/18
Wonderful story, thank you so much! 3
VitaAiur chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
That was absolutely freakin' perfect! The whole vampire/zombie vibes and story really intrigued me! Really nicely written! I'm so glad I found this story! That was beautiful!

ps. I just love that Draco calls Hermione, Beloved. Just really well put. Considering I see vampires as regal, and uses old-deep English. It made my heart melt!
fangirl1990 chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
I just wanted to point out something that I (as a Anita Blake Vampire Hunter fan) noticed:

The information you provided from your sources says that Samedi The Walkers of Death. Clan of Vampires who continually rot and seem zombie/corpse-like.

In AN:VH Morte D'Amore (The Lover of Death) is a member of the Vampire Council. He (along with decendants of his line) are Rotting Vampires. They can rot and reform, and the only definitive way to kill them is to burn them completely.

Also the line Draco comes from reminds me of Belle Morte (Beautiful Death)'s line. Sex and beauty reign supreme.

There is also an animalistic line of the council, Padma (The Master of Beasts) who can exact control over certain types of animals and shifters.

I just had to point rhis out since I love that whole world so much. And this makes me feel siper duper at home with this story.

Honestly there may be more coincidences but I'm half asleep at the moment lol

I freaking LOVE this story so much! It's badass so far.

Which kinda makes me think of the
The Cuteness chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
I really enjoyed that most of the characters got a happy ending!
Scherherazade chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Another fantastic story, I enjoyed it very much. I really appreciated all the attention to detail you put into the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
The last part of chapter 6 is repeated in ch 7
KayKarenJasmin chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Oh i finally finished it and damn why'd i wait so long. Just an absolutely amazing story. I mean A just speechless awesomeness but oh wow my goodness the "PANT WIGGLE GROAN" the laughter is just i can't even describe anymore. hahahaha. but overall truly great story. and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT i mean just outstanding, amazing, *inserts any other possibly fantastic adjective under sun*. AND THE DRAMIONE. i will stay hush now i can't just perf. and listening to "say something" right now and well through the story with He is We's "all about us" i mean spot on. especially say something. I'm sorry i'm gushing and not making a lot of sense but seriously just absolutely amazing story with such dkfjlsdkjfkljdsf nope can't do this. great job!
xoxoxo
smileylol )
TheBrightEyedOne chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
You have left me speechless, once again. I must tell you, you are the most thoughtful and eloquent writer I have ever encountered on FanFiction. Before I came across your art, I read anonymously, and never signed up for a FF account, but after reading this story for the third time, I felt that I must say something to you. Your writing evokes both an emotional response and a general interest in me. The thorough research that you do for your stories shines through in every word. To say I admire you wouldn't even be close to adequate. I adore your work, and the mind behind it. Thank You for allowing me the privilage to read your work. My only hope is for more, and that you feel you and your work are cherished by many.
TheBrightEyedOne
lisa e chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
nice crossover but i wished it was fleshed a little more. but engaging. great work!