Reviews for The Lone Wolf
Awwwww! This was gorgeous! 3
Sabella Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
More pplzz!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Another fantastic contribution. I love a good legend and you created a wonderful one here. It's romantic to think about a pair of starcrossed lovers but thank goodness I am not one of them.

Thanks so much for sharing your work.
BellaScotia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I read this one at work today. I can't review from work so I had to wait till I got home to do it. I just spotted that you have the story up on your own profile, so I'll leave this review in both. :D

I thoroughly enjoyed this. I have to say in the beginning I had to scroll back up the page because for a second or two I thought it was going to be an Edward/Seth fic. (I wouldn't have minded that either mind you! lol).

I really liked how Edward came to hear the legend of the Lone Wolf and how it affected him.

Reading the story of the Lone Wolf was a treat too. I liked the voice you used for it and I could really picture one of the Elders telling the story and Edward and Seth listening in from their hiding spot. It had a fairy tale like quality to it albeit an adult fairy tale. But it was very interesting and kept me interested all the way through.

It was wonderful how Bella fell in love with Edward and I was so gutted when everything went wrong and she lost everything she loved and her hopes and dreams.

I wondered how it was going to play out with 'young' Edward. I liked how you had him coming back year after year until Bella was ready to trust him.

This was just lovely and I really liked the supernatural element to it which kept it fitting for Halloween.

Great job and thanks for sharing. You really brightened a dull working day for me. :D

I'm sure there was more I wanted to say about this but that's the drawback of reviewing hours after reading.

I'd love to read how Bella adjusts to being human again and how she and Edward cope. eg, How would Edward explain her sudden appearance in his life? How would he fit her into his life or would he give everything up and try to fit into hers? Will Bella get the chance to finally have the life she was robbed of the first time around.

Oh and what happened to the cuff she wore that had Edward's crest on it?

Sorry for rambling on.

Kat

x
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow! That was so good! There story was so beautiful! You out did yourself on this one girl!
Eddie Masen chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
You CAN'T leave us hangin like that you gotta continue!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
love this, read it in the c/d, fantastic job.
saki828 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I r&r'd this story over there, but I'm not sure if the author's get notified if their stories are reviewed, so here I am. I'm still kinda pissed that you made me cry on Halloween lol. Nevertheless, I loved it. I wanted him to look at the crest though just to hit it home that he was a descendant or maybe even reincarnated...not sure how reincarnation works though, so maybe we'll stick with the descendant part lol. Great o/s!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I loved this one so much. You are an amazing writer!
radar1999 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow... what a great one shot love always finds away in the end.