Reviews for A Delusion to Die For
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really liked this fic and rec'ed it on Twitter. Hope you get some extra hits from it. You had me wondering for awhile. Could she be a ghost whisperer? Was there something sinister happening... I liked it. A lot.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I love it! A unique & imaginative way to bring our fav couple together again. :)
captaincrandall chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I will be surprised if you get this. It seems that my subscriptions nor my reviews make it to the right places. However, I will try. I really enjoyed this story. The suspense lasted just the right amount of time, as did the romance. You had set up a sort of deadline of Halloween, and then you told the story so that it all worked. Good Job!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this fic. It had a little humor, a little spooky, a little romance, and a lotta hotness all rolled into one. What more could I ask for? I really got a kick out of the fact that Edward faked his 'death' in order to meet Bella. What a hoot!

Thanks so much for sharing your writing and for participating the the countdown.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yes it me forever to read this but I'm glad I got to read it. Some people are just complete idiots. I love how Michael died. Lol. Excellent job. I love it. It was original and I love Edward in any variation.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Thanks for this beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoy it.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww :) lol, I know I'm so behind halloween is not even funny, but I was just caatching up in my alerts and I couldn't resist reading this :D :D I loved it!

Much love!
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
See, canon-E, THATS how its done!

"It wasn't stalking when the guy was ridiculously good-looking, was it?" cracked me up...

loved it :o)
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Really good story. My son and husband told me about the Darwin awards. Still can't believe people actually do those things. Epitomizes "Natural Selection".

Write on. Update your stories when you can.
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hot, sweet, emotional and just an amazing little one-shot. Thanks for sharing!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Flovely. Happy belated Halloween.
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is so you. Great job, love.
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very fun. Thanks!
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
SUch a cute and different halloween tale!
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was really good... I like it a lot. Thanks for writing this :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »