Reviews for A Delusion to Die For
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was great. I love one shots. I love Bella's sense of humor. Good job.
NanStew chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great job. Loved this one very much. Was surprised it was a O/S.
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOVED IT!
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
oh man i absolutely love this! it's just perfect and funny and sexy as hell! I'm totally in love with this fic and will definitely be reading it several times in the future cuz wow it's just that awesome! You did an amazing job!
jewles622 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg I lovvvedddd it! You rock my socks baby!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OMG Girl that was awesome!
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved it! What a satisfying one-shot! Now I am looking forward to a chain reaction update...

The townspeople's less than elegant deaths never cease to amaze me, along the lines of the idiots who put themselves inside a huge helium balloon and asphyxiated, or the chick who died of an embolism caused by a cut from a cucumber (or maybe it was a banana) in her vag. Yep, natural selection at its finest!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Loved this one shot which was hilarious in places and just so lovely through out the rest. The scene in the meadow was wonderful. Great one shot, loved it xx
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for the fun Halloween themed EddieBellie story, I enjoyed it very much! Love Chain Reaction too!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
read this in the c/d and loved it, fantastic job.
FangMom chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Excellent, as always, hun! There's literally nothing you've written that I don't absolutely love, and this is no exception. Thanks for this special Halloween treat!
sillybellasara chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So so so good. I was captured, entranced, and wholly enthralled with your story. Edward and Bella were beautiful, so much closer to how I believe vampire mating would be done. Not one flaw, I loved it. Thank you!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I was laughing my heart out throughout this story, and at the end I was smiling like an idiot.

Beautiful story. I loved how you incorporated the Twilight characters into it. Mr. Newton's "accident" was just too funny for words, and Mr. Black's finishing trip was hilarious to read about.

Your Edward is too hot for his own good. I'd definitely want to still him for a few centuries :)

Thank you for sharing!

Alley Cat.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved this one shot... I think that kinda job would be cool...
blondecowgirl865 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg, I flove this story. I really do! Great job!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »