Reviews for A Delusion to Die For
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I was laughing my heart out throughout this story, and at the end I was smiling like an idiot.

Beautiful story. I loved how you incorporated the Twilight characters into it. Mr. Newton's "accident" was just too funny for words, and Mr. Black's finishing trip was hilarious to read about.

Your Edward is too hot for his own good. I'd definitely want to still him for a few centuries :)

Thank you for sharing!

Alley Cat.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved this one shot... I think that kinda job would be cool...
blondecowgirl865 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg, I flove this story. I really do! Great job!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved this story. It was totally romantic and interesting. I could keep reading it forever, if it weren't completed. thanks for sharing!
sellabella chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved the story. Bella was very funny.
princessnerra chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wonderful story! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (:
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i never read o/s...but i love this! its fantastic! made my day... seriously :)
rubell chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
so perfect! i loved the crazy twist...
carina2026 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Short and sweet! I loved it!
bearygirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Thanks for sharing really enjoyed reading this story.
mcanary chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Such a sweet story and very well written. Very holiday appropriate too! Happy Halloween and thanks for sharing.
Fanfichardcore chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great story. If you ever get the desire, I think this would be awesome in Edwards POV. I would love to know how he first saw her, knew he had to meet her, and how he felt actually spending time with her. Just a thought:) Happy Halloween. Thanks for the fun read!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved it!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Love Halloween stories!
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Totally awesome, One of the best and totally entertaining/ original stories on this wesite.

That was AWESOME, from the jokes to the mystery to the love.

ADORED it!