Reviews for A Delusion to Die For
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Loved this one shot which was hilarious in places and just so lovely through out the rest. The scene in the meadow was wonderful. Great one shot, loved it xx
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for the fun Halloween themed EddieBellie story, I enjoyed it very much! Love Chain Reaction too!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
read this in the c/d and loved it, fantastic job.
FangMom chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Excellent, as always, hun! There's literally nothing you've written that I don't absolutely love, and this is no exception. Thanks for this special Halloween treat!
sillybellasara chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So so so good. I was captured, entranced, and wholly enthralled with your story. Edward and Bella were beautiful, so much closer to how I believe vampire mating would be done. Not one flaw, I loved it. Thank you!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I was laughing my heart out throughout this story, and at the end I was smiling like an idiot.

Beautiful story. I loved how you incorporated the Twilight characters into it. Mr. Newton's "accident" was just too funny for words, and Mr. Black's finishing trip was hilarious to read about.

Your Edward is too hot for his own good. I'd definitely want to still him for a few centuries :)

Thank you for sharing!

Alley Cat.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved this one shot... I think that kinda job would be cool...
blondecowgirl865 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg, I flove this story. I really do! Great job!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved this story. It was totally romantic and interesting. I could keep reading it forever, if it weren't completed. thanks for sharing!
sellabella chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved the story. Bella was very funny.
princessnerra chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wonderful story! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (:
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i never read o/s...but i love this! its fantastic! made my day... seriously :)
rubell chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
so perfect! i loved the crazy twist...
carina2026 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Short and sweet! I loved it!
bearygirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Thanks for sharing really enjoyed reading this story.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »