Reviews for Giefan Lac
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aw, this was great! _
Kthln chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Thanks for the story! It was my own birthday recently and some friends and I had planned on going out and celebrating at a jazz bar/restaurant. Just as I was finished getting all dolled-up and about to leave my friends called to cancel because they were busy with other things. I understood-they had some life changes recently-but I didn't realize how much it really hurt until I read this story. I ended up going to a nearby restaurant by myself before going home again, so I totally empathize with Merlin here about feeling left out. I'm glad he got a happy ending so I'm just going to imagine that I was there too, enjoying my friends around me with good food and watching a great show.
Forever Day chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
D'awww. No, really that was weirdly adorable. Even though I don't think this would actually have happened at this point in the series (later on though. . . please writers?) and it would've just been some gift chucked at him head ('Oh someone didn't want this, you can have it' 'It's brand new Sire and fits me perfectly' 'Well, yes the tailor didn't want it)) I really enjoyed reading it. Babbling Arthur was brilliant (specially the line about how annoying it would've been if it wasn't so endearing) and it was general happy fluff.
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ooh, now I'm all warm and fuzzy inside... Loved your story and the rant, Merlin should have more of those!

Thank You!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
LOVE IT! ;D Merlin's rant is soooo true! :D -AJSK
Bundibird chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
great fic! I loved how nervous Arthur was; it really was endearing! Merlin's rant made me chuckle.

great work! :)

Bundi.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
XD That was adorable!
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
How heartwarming! Not only does Merlin get a well deserved birthday party, but Lancelot comes back from the abyss to attend. This was a very sweet moment - thanks for letting Arthur honor Merlin instead of berate him (actually, I guess Merlin did all the berating this time). I got all happy and fuzzy when reading this. Great story!
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. ('Nuf said)
Naomi chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Well, then you are quite a talented sixteen year old writer. Looking back at some of my own writing from that time still makes me cringe. This is such a sincerely sweet story as well as a well written one. I could imagine Arthur doing this, even if he normally wouldn't. He does have his moments every once in awhile.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was really quite sweet.

You did a very good job of not making it too over the top or mushy and of keeping everyone in character, particularly Arthur and Merlin. I can actually see Arthur doing something like this and the fact Merlin was too worked up to cotton on to the fact the banquet was for him at first was both very funny and again something I could see happening.

I had quite a few favourite parts but I chose this one to highlight as it captures their friendship perfectly. Merlin really is the only person (apart from Guinevere) who gets to see this side of Arthur;

The greatest part of it was not any of these things, however fantastic they were; the best part was, in fact, clearly seeing a side of Arthur of which he had only ever caught the barest glimpse. It was that awkward, almost bashful, side of the king's character—the one that took hold of him when he was trying (and usually failing) to outwardly express something deep within himself

I very much enjoyed it :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Aww...that was so great! I enjoyed that! It was a very fun story. I really liked that Arthur set up the whole thing! And that Merlin flipped out only to find the feast was for him! Aww! And I liked the bit at the end with Arthur expressing his feelings.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
ah sweet one-shot. :)
sarajm chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Aww. A surprise party. Very cute:;
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh that was really nice ! I loved it ! A little bit of sweetness in this dark world is so great !
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »