Reviews for Saving angels
Chezakeeba chapter 6 . 6/15
Love it! Can't wait for more!
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 6 . 4/29
I hope you continue with this story. Only just found it and I'm really liking it!
Please update this story is amazing
Are the pairings Hermione/Dean Sam/Draco and as you said Castiel/Harry/Gabriel
TicciJack chapter 6 . 2/25
Hi, hello, just wondering, are you going to continue this fic? Are you gonna pick it back up ever? Because it's really good, and I would love to read more. Please update or confirm it's not going to be, if you can.
Please update
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 6 . 2/20
oh i really like this story! i hope you take it back up.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 6 . 2/11
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Empireo chapter 6 . 1/28
Hi, are you going to continue this fic?
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 6 . 1/4
Update this story please!
saphira88 chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
More please...
More update...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Sam/Draco hermione/dean? More chapters please Will Harry stop aging because he's got two angels and they live forever so...?
fayriegirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
pls continue this
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
Love this story! And all of you other stories. Hope you continue this story someday.
Aurora Lopez chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
when are you going to write chapters 7-10 of Saving angels, because I like this story very much please bye. write me back!
Black Shadow Night chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Is it Sam/ Draco now? While I think that would be amusing and cool. I think you should have stuck with the original pairing and done another fick for the two seperate ones if you could think of another plot.- Yours truly BSN