Reviews for Saving angels
NabikiB chapter 6 . 7/4
Sam and Draco? I think Dean would be better but maybe that's just me.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 7/4
Chihuahua...
SinfulLies chapter 6 . 6/18
Draaaacooooooo! It isn't a Harry Potter story unless that adorable little snobbish blonde is in it. Fucking love Draco. I see who you're gonna pair Sam with, didn't see that one coming.
mangopeach2012 chapter 3 . 5/10
I love the story so far. Just one thing, you said McGowan Alley but that doesn't fit the theme for HP.
Ex:
Diagon Alleydiagonally
Knockturn Alleynocturnally

Still I love this book so far!
lizzyaml chapter 6 . 5/6
omg I like it can't wait for the next chap
lynn bane chapter 6 . 4/16
Please update! This story is awesome
Wolvesnightmare chapter 6 . 4/12
This is great!
Romantific chapter 6 . 3/28
I quite like this story and look forward to the next chapter. It's different to others I have read.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 3/7
Lol, knew it was him. I'm VERY curious at some of the pairings now. Are you pairing Sam & Hermione together...Draco & Sam? Hermione & Draco? I LOVE it! ) I'm completely in love with your story. I love how easily they exist around each other, like a family that have known each other for years instead of a day or two. The whole Chinese tea biscuit part was hilarious...Cas rushing into the kitchen & Dean calling him a traitor. The story is just so effortlessly awesome. ) Definitely can't wait for more. I will be impatiently waiting for the update. Lol. ;)
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 3/7
I love the team dynamic you've created between them all. They mesh very well together. )
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 3/7
Have to admit...I'd be as excited in a magical shopping district as Sam is. I'd be pouting that we had to leave. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 3/7
He's definitely keeping him around for the cooking. Lol.
MeraHunt chapter 6 . 2/28
I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel JJK chapter 6 . 2/27
Cool. Look forward to more.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 2/24
A really interessting Story.
1sunfun