Reviews for Saving angels
anthea tronchard step chapter 7 . 6/10
hi. will cas and gab have sex with harry together or separately?
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 7 . 6/9
More please! I love it! I really love the puppy Dean! So cute~ and I REALLY love the idea of a foursome for Harry!
Zelda Ray chapter 7 . 6/8
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 6/6
So I take it that you abandoned this story since you have not updated it in three years. I noticed that you do not tend to finish stories over 20k words either I don't know if that is a coincidence or not(you only have two finished stories over 20k words), but it would be great to get another chapter of this story since it is a good one.
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 5/20
Please update soon!I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
michehp chapter 6 . 4/14
Yay, Draco showed up. I resisted this story for a while as I don't know Supernatural but just read it and am hooked!
forestreject chapter 7 . 4/10
Will we find out what happened to Ron?
RyderrRalph chapter 7 . 3/23
Nooooo I was really hoping to keep reading
horselovr171 chapter 7 . 2/24
Update
atalanta chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
How could you do this, just when draco came too!
Dina Eragon Black chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is a great story. Please update soon again.
-Dina
dsfbf chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
great story, please continue. will Harry be with Dean, Cas and Gabe, Bobby with Elen, Jo with Draco and Sam with Hermione? or Sam/Harry/Cas/Gabe, Dean/Hermione? can't wait for more ;)
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. I really love it! Not too sure about Draco, but I'm sure you have a plan. My favorite parts are when Harry is with Cas and Gabriel together. I liked how protective Cas was of Gabriel and was able to get him to listen to Harry. And I absolutely loved the part where Harry was caressing Cas's wings. I think his being their mate has something to do with him being able to see their wings. Or is it that he can see all the angel's wings? In which case I wouldn't have an explanation. Looking forward to when Harry finally gets together with his mates. Here's hoping you will update this story again soon. (puppy dog eyes)
Sitalia chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I really hope you update this soon :)
annette-ella chapter 7 . 10/14/2014