Reviews for Saving angels
silentdove93 chapter 6 . 12/7
Can I just say that I rather adore this story?
I know you havent updated in a while but I really hope you will continue writing.
This story is brilliant in the way that you incorperate humour into it while also describing the concern and fears of the charators in a way that makes it feel like the reader is in the room with them. I love the dynamics between characters as well.
I really love this story.
Hoping you will update again.
~Dove~
mayawene chapter 6 . 11/15
thanks again for this story
Ewelina Wrbel chapter 6 . 11/12
Amazing chapter. I wish that you would continue writing this :)
Sunstar Writer chapter 6 . 11/8
Lol, omg this is brilliant XD Please tell me you plane to eventually finish this?
Codename-SN chapter 6 . 9/4
This fic is great! But I still don't know how does Tessa comes into this. Like, how is Harry friends with her... err, them? (Do they even have genders?) Also, are you making a side Sam/Draco pairing? And Dean/Hermione? (Many people mentioned that in reviews.) I mean it's not like I have anything against them... it's just kinda weird I guess. Not my cup of tea at least. Though I'm not discouraging you or anything or even requesting to change whatever plans you have, I was just curious. I would rather not read anything not within my preferences if i can avoid it after all. Though Gabe/Harry/Cas is a rather curious pairing. Very curious indeed. And not in a bad way either. Though of course that depends on how one writes it and your writing is brilliant if I say so myself. I loved your Dean/Harry fic. That was great. I am pretty curious how you would write a Sam/Harry fic too. If you ever decide to write that, that is. Again, nice fic. Have a good day.
fanficnewbee chapter 6 . 9/3
What happened why did you just stop, it was getting real good.
NightshadeDreams chapter 6 . 8/19
I love this I hope you update soon
Please update I love this
Chezakeeba chapter 6 . 6/15
Love it! Can't wait for more!
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 6 . 4/29
I hope you continue with this story. Only just found it and I'm really liking it!
Please update this story is amazing
Are the pairings Hermione/Dean Sam/Draco and as you said Castiel/Harry/Gabriel
TicciJack chapter 6 . 2/25
Hi, hello, just wondering, are you going to continue this fic? Are you gonna pick it back up ever? Because it's really good, and I would love to read more. Please update or confirm it's not going to be, if you can.
Please update
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 6 . 2/20
oh i really like this story! i hope you take it back up.
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 6 . 2/11
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !