Reviews for Saving angels
RyderrRalph chapter 7 . 3/23
Nooooo I was really hoping to keep reading
horselovr171 chapter 7 . 2/24
Update
atalanta chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
How could you do this, just when draco came too!
Dina Eragon Black chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is a great story. Please update soon again.
-Dina
dsfbf chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
great story, please continue. will Harry be with Dean, Cas and Gabe, Bobby with Elen, Jo with Draco and Sam with Hermione? or Sam/Harry/Cas/Gabe, Dean/Hermione? can't wait for more ;)
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. I really love it! Not too sure about Draco, but I'm sure you have a plan. My favorite parts are when Harry is with Cas and Gabriel together. I liked how protective Cas was of Gabriel and was able to get him to listen to Harry. And I absolutely loved the part where Harry was caressing Cas's wings. I think his being their mate has something to do with him being able to see their wings. Or is it that he can see all the angel's wings? In which case I wouldn't have an explanation. Looking forward to when Harry finally gets together with his mates. Here's hoping you will update this story again soon. (puppy dog eyes)
Sitalia chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I really hope you update this soon :)
annette-ella chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Great Story. Please more
ChaoticPsyche chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I seriously pray and wish that you will update this story! I really want to know what happens! Please, oh please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
update!?
Amanda chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I really love this so I really hope that you come back and finish it. ive seen that you updated the harry/bill one so I hope you update this one as well
Amanda chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
aw cute gabriel covering him with a blanket. castiel is adorable in his confusion its a good thing he has gabriel and harry to help him understand. haha harry telling gabriel off about sleeping even when he is half asleep and then just pulling the blanket over him. wow cas actually excited over some type of food. bitch like you humans dont use your weapons against eachother in war magic isnt any different from a weapon in war. wow and he even has cas cooking. but i see cas understands now when gabriel explained hermiones look to jo. aw cute harry making dean look like a scolded child when he apologized. oh does hermione like dean? i was actually thinking if she went with one of them it would be sam but dean and her seems interesting. so they have done this before? i wonder on who? haha draco tracking them down to help but it makes sense since everyone looks at him like hes some monster about to attack any second. wow he can tell the potions just by sniffing the air. lol draco 'if you think im letting my only friends wander off to appease their hero complexes and leave me behind' draco has come a far way it seems.
Amanda chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
oh my god harry is so adorable but in all honesty i hope harry is only with two other people aka gabriel and castiel its hard for me to read more then two with harry. oh my god its good to know that snape is still the same even if the form of a painting just shows his side that has tried to keep harry alive. aw cute puppy dean makes. haha i love how he just pulls and drags castiel to make him eat.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
would harry even be able to be taken over by a demon isn't it kind of similar to the imperious which harry can fight off from even the strongest dark wizards?
curiosity chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I really hope you continue this! Its awesome!