Reviews for As You Wish
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was so charming! I loved your version of Ino, and Shikamaru's devotion and sweetness to her felt real and genuine. I really do love your characterizations of them.
Aerophin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love this story. It's such a refreshing concept with great characterization. I think you hit them spot on, and I love the character of the house-a very nice touch. Seems I'm a sucker for overprotective Shika, so I love how you portrayed them. Thanks for such a great fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
lolol i love the house! and shikaino :D this was the besttt
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Why isn't this a chapter in the actual series? Honestly, it's fabulous and hilarious and I can totally see it happening :)
sad little monkey chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
thanks for a wonderful treat for halloween. as always enjoyed your writing.
brielle chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
ASDFGHJKLOHEFSFJ I LOVED IT.

Well, I'm not the best writer (I have an account on FFN but I'm not logged into it right now) nor do I think I am a good one, but I am good at reading. And I liked reading this one A LOT. You're one of the writers I have written down on my desktop to remind me to check your profile daily. I just starting to write here and I can only *hope* that my writing will be as good as yours. ;)

WRITE SOME MORE! :D
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It's epic! I can just imagine Ino doing something like organizing this party (and Shika being overprotective in cutest possible way). Keep writing such enjoyable ShikaIno!
Tzedek chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hey!

Loved the story!

It's so much fun!

So wonderfully written!

It's such an excellent idea!
newt-ish chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this is such a perfect halloween treat! thank you for such a fun story! as always, killaurey, it's quite enjoyable to read your work!
funkysquirrel chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
GREAT JOB! Truly horrifying and amusing all rolled into one. What a great read!
AudreyPuppy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved it! You did a great job setting the mood, and the interplay between Ino and Shikamaru in the house was wonderful. I was in the mood for a Halloween story, and this really hit the spot. 3
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was awesome. Loved how logical and calm Ino was about it all. Good to see Shika freak out for once! Keep 'em coming!