Reviews for Heat Wave
Zaz chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
Hell Yeah I'm reading!

I wan't more of this awesome fic.. still funny as hell!

You gotta update this!
MarcelDark chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
REally good chapter, I absolutely want another chapter! :D
Kaptain Kristi chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
so Max wasn't pregnant but now she is? please update soon!
crashsc chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
I love this story. You have to continue. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
abregaza chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
Please Don't leave us hanging.

I loved cabin fever and now i'm loving this and you're writing is fantastic.

I especially like the Max/Logan moments and it's great to have Walter and Sketchy as well as Kendra and Original in this story.

I can't wait to see how Chris is going to develop and if Max will have another run-in with Laura.

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE,
Kari chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
We really want another chapter hopefully as fast as you posted this chapter. Also one small request please let Logan propose before Max tells him that she is pregnant.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
pwease! write more your storys are great!
Julie chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
When is Logan going to propose? When is Max going to tell him that she IS pregnant? Could Chris be one of Max's brothers? Please post soon I am dying to know what will happen next.
Vix chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Fun story and we need it right now, please keep writing
JessicaMackenzie chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
...I've downloaded Cabin Fever (quite a while ago)and I re-read it all the time...I like your humor, though I'm still aprehensive on why you had to write Walter in THIS story...since I love the 1st part...anyways, just reviewed to tell you that as soon as I read it, I'll write you another review...keep'em commin!

L/M we need'em!
Jade-Tessier chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
dundundundun! i like the "two can play at this game" thing, but i still cen't see max saying lover or logan saying sweetie- but that's just me. this is a great fic, i'm glad you finally updated it! are you gonna make chris just a friend or possible X5? keep this up- i wanna see the proposal :)
Donna chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Hi

I absolutely love this story and i can't wait for the next part
Angiosperm chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Come on! Update it fast coz i need to see what's gonna happen next. Don't leave me hanging!
hokulele35 chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Yaaaay, more updates! Um...I'm getting quite confuzzled, but that's not a bad thing at all...keep up the good writing (and the confuzzling and the cliffhangers, lol)! I luv it!
magz chapter 7 . 8/29/2002