Reviews for Heat Wave
Lollie81 chapter 10 . 3/9/2004
Hey ya... welcome back! please write quickly! I was waiting for this chapter... I re-read Cabin Fever, too and it's too beautiful!
Fallen-Angel189 chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
He finally asked her! Update soon, please!
huntress k chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
OMG, This is a great story you have to write more!
I love the proposal, nothing happens mormal when it comes to them. :oD
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 10 . 2/13/2004
yeah another chapter! this was good, i loved the room-18 scene! i can just imagine the looks on their faces! and i also loved the ending, very sappy and romantic (well...sorta). i hope that this 'series' doesn't end with the end of the bout you write another story about a) how max & logan deal with her pregnancy (if that wasn't already gonna be in this story) or b) the new baby
mackenzie karls chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
hey this was a really good chapter i hope u write another really soon!
Natters chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
yeah! more please
idlehands452 chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
kick ass! right on. woo hoo! keep it coming! keep up the awesome work.
Original D chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
whoops - sorry i didnt realise that this was the last chapter... any way- i really enjoyed reading it.. and keep up the good work.. and the good humor!
and keep it ML.. i love ML sotries.. can t wait to read more .. OK- i am going to read cabin fever right now ! .. oh dear.. i hope you dont mind me reviewing so much! hahahah..
Original D chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
i am a bit dissapointed that Logan sked her to marry her in this scene... max gave in to ow well.. still love it.. !
Original D chapter 9 . 2/10/2004
i meant laura instead of
anyway great for max to have zane back !
Original D chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
oh no ... how could logan do that.. ok .. up to the next chapter .. good thing hta tit is ml.. hahahah-
i must say this laurie character makes it fun to...:P
Original D chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
hey - sorry i for gotto review.i was to busy reading ! hahah- btw i dont mind that the are outof character.. lol
Original D chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
pool scene! hilarious! you ve got guts to write it ! love it !
Original D chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
"I think the seatbelt thingy just raped me"
* LOLL*..
oh and hawaiian dna her your cocktail.- that's brilliant!
Original D chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
hey there- this story is new to me. ive never seen this before - i also never read cabin fever- which i am going to do after i have finished this one! or should i read cabin fever first ? - but i really like this chapter so i think i contnue to read thisstory...
btw.. i love this.. you got guts! and its so funny! luv it !
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »