Reviews for Heat Wave
cece13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
i loved your last one but i think this one might be beter, and don't be so hard on your self this first chapter was funny as hell.

ps: i'm still rollin from the last one...;0)
Rob chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
i just know that im gonna love this! i abolutuly loved cabin fever... i must have read it 20 times... thank you sooo much for making a sequel! there are waaayy too many max/alec fics out there now... thanks soooo much! you rule!
niki chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
What's the worst that can happen? I could think of a few things. And i'm sure you can too so please write more and let me know when the next part comes up. Thanks.

-niki
a person chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
all right, Sketchy's onboard! Sounds promising!
Angiosperm chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Loved Cabin Fever so hurry up and post more of this cos i like it.
me again chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
YEA YEA YEA!

does happy dance

again and again

and again...

calms down...you rock thanx for posting it up...you gatta write more soon cuz I KNOW THIS STORY WILL ALSO KICK ASS...so yea...
Karen-Tenou chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
awe, it wasnt bad, it was cute. plus, if its gunna be nething like Cabin Fever then it'll be great. I LOVED THAT 1! *snicker* u r wicked u know that? finish soon aiight?
Lillie.E.Cale chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I loved Cabin Fever, so I'm hoping I'll love this as well. You've got off to a great start, and I can't wait to see where you take us with it. One of the reasons I loved Cabin Fever so much was that Max andLogan were a secret... i was halerious. i can't wait to see how you're going to match it, with this one. :)

Lils.
Libazeth chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
::gaps:: Holy smarm! IT'S A SEQUAL! YEAH! WHOO!
hokulele35 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Yay! Sequel to my favoratist story! (Except my own...) Yippee-ness! Keep posting!
mudpie7386 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Oh man! i am so going to love this story! i cannot wait till the next chapter. if this story is anything like cabin fever i am simple going to die laughing/smiling/happy. Love it!

Here is my emaill address:
Kylia1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
more I loved the last one this one has to be cool to!
ali chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
this is really good cant wait for more!
Trice chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
wow, a sequel! Wonderful. You had me rof laughing really hard. And Walter is coming, too. Lots of potential there! can' t wait for more, thanks for posting.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20