Reviews for Forgiveness?
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oh my goodness, this was awesome! I wish this is what happened. I truly enjoyed reading this.
ThePinkyPop chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is so sweet! I agree, the ending left me needing more. Nicely written story and great reunion between our favourite brothers. :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I LOVED SO MUCH! Really,I m so sad for this scene but you have given me hope :) Hopefully this will happen,Im sure thats what you both think and feel! *_*

Kisses! From Argentine

Nanci
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I like this, good story. Because yeah, seriously, he absolutely did do it for Sam!
nancylou chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Exactly! Savannah my dear, you are a genius.

I loved your little story. Dean trusts Sam, it was Amy that he didn't trust. What was stopping her from killing people the NEXT time her son got sick?

If Dean had just told Sam that he killed her from the beginning, Sam may have gotten mad, but he would have gotten over it, because Dean had been honest with him. NOOOOOOO, Dean keeps it to himself and drinks himself stupid.

As you mentioned, the next episode's clips show them back together (YEAH), maybe they made up something in the line of your story. :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
To be honest I'm glad that Sammy found out. We ALL know Sammy. He forgives really easily. I mean he totally forgave Castiel for knocking the freakin wall down damn near killing him. I haven't even gotten over that and yet Sammy did. I think if amything Sammy is more hurt at the fact Dean told him he trusted him . Then Dean goes behind his back and kills Amy. You know how Sammy will take that. "He must not trust me. Still." Dean's going to have to fix this. He's got some explaining to do. I know that everything will be fine. I loved your story though!
krwlngmieskeen chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OMG! I just found something good to read :D Gosh, I was thinking the same way as you do. ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US OR WHAT! I cried, believe it or not, I did a little bit cuz it reminded me of Sam, walking away in the 2nd episode of Season 5 :( Of course, Dean was the guilty this time but still, it broke my heart. I hate to see them like that, mad at each other, separate. But like you said, I saw the preview and they're back together so...it means things are alright, right? I hope so o_o

Anyway... I loved the way you wrote this one-shot! Pretty deep, interesting and extremelly sweet. I wished Dean said that. I hope he does, or something like it. I totally loved this little fic. Keep on making more! you're truly great!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
omg.. .love it hope they do this in the show,,, because im sad that they leaving each other again... damn it.. **pouted

i think you right.. they might trying too kill us... lol