Reviews for Unexpected Chase
robfans chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Euphoria9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was Excellent! :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved this oneshot. Loved the Bella and Edward. I am glad that things worked out with them and that they their happy

ending. Great job on this.
jillangel chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was a good twist, really liked it!
brittany86 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
loved it pretty kool
OCDE chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really liked everything after the ten year thing. A lot. :)
sellabella chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A fun and different take. Loved it.
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Fantastic story I would love this to be a full length story! It sucked me right in very original too! Loved it!
Isao84 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting plot. Have you thought about continuing it? I like the changes in E with B's blood. Her abillities maybe you can do more, with another one from the facility?
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well, I'm glad that you had internet today. This was a fun little treat for Halloween. Thank you! I really enjoyed this. I think the Bella you created was fun and unique. I loved that they didn't want to be alone and found a way to be with each other. It kinda reminds me of a quote from one of my sci-fi series - chased her, he did. Chased her til she caught him. I loved the chase and that they haven't let that part of their relationship go. Amazing work!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
loved it... thank you...:)
ldenny chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love it, something new and different from the fics I normally read. I have never read one like this, great job...any chance for more of this Bella and Edward?
magmom2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I loved it.
rubell chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
hahahahaha...what a wonderful twist!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very well done - loved it!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »