Reviews for Love Will Set You Free
aliceAmnesia chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
good lord. I do hope she does not start to feel guilty about whats gonna happen.

It puts me off a little, not having Severus POV also..

He may be young, but SURELY he can get hes being a prick after saying he liked her then kicks off with some other girl..
Weird1 chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
That chapter just slapped me in the face!

Who honestly saw that coming?

Last chapter I was all thinking that they were going to be together by the end if this one, but then WHAM...this happpens, and by the way, Sev is acting like a total douche.
AdaYuki chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
Loved it! I hope there will be more soon!
aliceAmnesia chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
".He was going to get Lily no matter what it took. He cared deeply for Simona, but he rationalized this with the fact that Lily had stolen his heart first, he wanted to make sure he had no chance with her at all before handing it over to Simona"

what would he have done had he a chance with Lily? Left Simona broken?

OK i get he 'loved' Lily but this story is starting to irritate me,It's sounding more like how young children fall in 'love'.. if Sevs going to carry on being an idiot .. after what he said about liking Simona then please at least let Simona ignore him and him to get his mind on of guilt and realizations on Severus' part wouldn't hurt either.
esmeralda023 chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
Please do continue writing this story and the sequel soon.
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
when will Simona admit her feelings for Severus to him? And why is Severus being such an idiot! UGHH! When will HE admit to himself that he loves Simona, or do Simona's friends, (the girls) Have to staighten him out?
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
i was horrified when i noticed there wasnt another chapter, i was like NOO FUCKING HELL HE COULD ADMIT HES FEELINGS TOWARDS HER OR SOMETHING! GODS! Next chapter soon, PLEASE!
Weird1 chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
You terrible author, another cliffhanger, why! Just kidding, update soon, I love reading this story! Its so entertainig, and filled with origibal OC-ness, haha, bye!
esmeralda023 chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
like it. update soon.
esmeralda023 chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
Post the next chapter please. I am curious what will happen in the next chapter.
Weird1 chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
This was an amazing take on the Yule ball, went above and beyond what I expected from Simone's point of view, and I just hope you update soon!

Ahem, I bet your other readers love you, but we'll love you more if you update soon! Haha, I mean, cliffhanger? Torture us, much?
Weird1 chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
oh gosh, I cannot believe you dont have hindreds of reviews, I love this, olease update I NEED to read the of the Yule Ball, its not only my favorite part of the movie but its also so well written and I love Simone, please please please please update!

Much luv, Weird1 :)
esmeralda023 chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
I've been waiting for your next chapter since last December. Please do update for I love this story so much.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Loved. Faved. I really hope you update soon. I love your OC and the plot and the fact that Severus isn't completely OOC like in most stories in which he falls in love :P anyways update soon! Or else the kittens of my bone marrow will scratch at your tomato-waffle spleen. And the tomato-waffle spleen is a vital organ, you know.
MidnightXSky108 chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
I've been meaning to write for a while but I never had a chance to. I absolutely love this! I've had this story saved on my iPhone since chapter 3 or 4 and I check once or twice a day for updates. XD Keep up the good work!

Ps I think today was meant for this. I seriously woke up to Alan Rickman's face on tv, my trig class somehow got into a discussion about Harry Potter, and then this. Lol :p
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »